Responsible for managing inventory in the warehouse and all aspects of shipping, receiving and/or repackaging. Edmonton location.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with SCM/Production Managers to complete and ship orders;
- Pick stock to fill customer orders;
- Replenish shelves with products produced in production and outside suppliers;
- Monitor and update computerized inventory status;
- Quality check incoming products and raw materials based on written procedures;
- Receive raw materials and process associated computerized data entry;
- Manage quotes and deliveries with courier and transportation companies;
- Process purchasing requisitions for shipping supplies;
- Complete computerized custom documentation for cross-border shipment;
- Operate a hydraulic lift and other equipment;
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 – 3 years of shipping/receiving experience;
- Experience using a computerized inventory control program;
- Comfortable working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office;
- Ability to follow procedures, work independently, and use initiative to solve problems;
- Motivated, professional and customer service oriented;
- Excellent written and verbal command of English;
- Well organized and have the ability to work under pressure;
- Capable of lifting 70 lbs;
- Health & safety training an asset;
- Transportation and packaging knowledge an asset;
- Digital or thermal transfer printing knowledge an asset;
- Own transportation an asset.
Please submit resume and cover letter with salary expectations to ICC Compliance Center, 3506 - 78 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6B 2X9, or by fax to 780-468-1149.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
The International Code Council, a membership association dedicated to building safety and fire prevention, develops the codes used to...