This position will be responsible for handling all incoming and outgoing requests from clients regarding orders, invoices, complaints, credit notes, promotions and related tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive inbound calls, e-mails and faxes regarding orders, shipments, and requests for quotations;
- Provide quotations and follow-up on requests for orders and quotations;
- Accurately process quotes and orders to ensure the sales order process is optimal; * Work closely with shipping to ensure complete client satisfaction;
- Develop positive, consultative relationships with clients and positively take control in all client interaction;
- Input customer information into ACCPAC and CIS, maintaining accurate records;
- Make outbound calls to communicate promotions and proactively up-sell;
- Project a professional, enthusiastic and friendly manner;
- Participate in projects (e.g. kit assembly) when required;
- Take responsibility for data clean-up;
- Maintain full and accurate customer information files in CIS;
- Read, understand and apply all procedures relating to your role and all communications from your managers / supervisor;
- Accurately process invoices, credit notes/returns, corrective action forms, complaints and other client requests;
- Probe clients for relevant information where necessary;
- Take every opportunity to cross-sell;
- Identify and communicate sales leads and request for quotations to sales representatives and support the sales team;
- Participate in and at times lead meetings and provide training sessions and coaching to other staff.
- Develop a detailed understanding of company products and services;
- Monitor accounts and make calls or communicate lack of performance of accounts to management;
- Investigate and create preventative actions for complaints;
- Suggest new and better ways to improve systems, procedures, and customer relations;
- Develop knowledge of other departments to enable you to provide cover as needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications - Bilingual English & French - Oral and written
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, ACCPAC;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Must be able to work with a team;
- Well organized and have the ability to work under pressure;
- Strong communication skills ;
- Good problem solving skills.
Please submit resume and cover letter complete with salary expectation
ICC Compliance Center was founded in 1987 with one principal in mind – to help our clients comply with hazardous materials/dangerous...