ICC Property Management is looking for a highly motivated, experienced individual to become part of our team as a Full Time Condominium Superintendent in Thornhill, ON.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the building and all mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems comprising part of the common elements are properly maintained.
- Respond to maintenance requests and repairs by management.
- Direct and oversee any tradesmen on site on behalf of the condominium Corporation.
- Available for assistance in any emergency situation relating to building maintenance
- Responsible for reporting all deficiencies, maintenance requirements and vandalism to the Property Manager as required.
- Maintain a high level of health and safety on site at all times.
- Maintain a professional appearance and personal hygiene at all times.
- Available to owners for general inquires about building operation, policies and schedules, condominium laws and regulation concerns or other matters
- A thorough knowledge of all trades
- Monitor sub-contractor schedules and repairs
- Prepare independent cost estimates while complying with all guidelines, policies and procedures
- Initiate problem solving and perform repairs on any required work-related areas, in a timely and efficient manner
- Conduct safety audits, reporting and addressing all potential safety concerns/incidents/issues promptly
- Working knowledge and experience with project/contract budgets
- Ability to execute safety and quality control plans
- Knowledge and experience of project and construction practices
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and own transportation.
- Comfortable working with MS Office, Outlook and Excel.
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills that include good listening, providing clear direction and effective feedback
- Personal and criminal record checks will be required.
- Requires full knowledge of B.A.S system
- 8-10 years experience as a condominium superintendent
- Building Systems Technician Certification is a plus
**To qualify you must have experience as a Superintendent, an understanding of building mechanics (boilers, pumps, chillers, etc.) You must also have excellent customer service skills and ensure communications are in a positive and professional manner.
Indeed - 5 months ago