ICC Compliance Center was founded in 1987 with one principal in mind – to help our clients comply with hazardous materials/dangerous goods regulations, whether they are handling, shipping or transporting hazardous materials/dangerous goods by air, ground or sea. Over the years, we have become a leader in providing supplies and services to hazardous materials/dangerous goods shippers throughout North America and around the world.
ICC Compliance Center is a leader in compliance training and consulting for hazardous materials/dangerous goods. We have complete hazardous materials/dangerous goods hazard communication programs that will help industry comply with regulations. When using our products and services our clients are employing the expertise of chemists, engineers and training specialists who monitor regulatory changes and can help clarify compliance needs.
This position is responsible for managing inventory in the warehouse and all aspects of shipping, receiving and/or repackaging. The Warehouse Coordinator/Supervisor will require proactive thinking to solve various problems related to shipping and receiving products and raw materials. Attention to detail and the willingness to challenge the norms would be expected. You should have the ability to think “outside the box” and use initiative to solve problems and be able to follow procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with SCM/Production Managers to complete and ship orders;
- Pick stock to fill customer orders;
- Replenish shelves with products produced in production and outside suppliers;
- Answer questions and inquiries from all branches regarding customer shipments;
- Monitor and update computerized inventory status;
- Quality check incoming products and raw materials based on written procedures;
- Manage courier and transportation companies;
- Process purchasing requisitions for shipping supplies;
- Complete computerized custom documentation for cross-border shipment;
- Receive raw materials and process associated computerized data entry;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience using a computerized inventory control program;
- Experience with ACCPAC accounting system an asset;
- 2 – 3 years of shipping/receiving experience;
- Forklift certification and health & safety training an asset;
- Comfortable working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office;
- Experience with Canada – US computerized customs software;
- Excellent written and verbal command of English;
- Well organized and have the ability to work under pressure
- Fluently bilingual in English and French or Spanish an asset.
Please submit resume and cover letter complete with salary expectation