Summary: The Associate Director / Director of Project Management (ADPM) is the pivotal manager to the project management team. The role ensures that company projects are delivered efficiently respecting ICA standards and SOP’s throughout all stages of the project life cycle, and meet the quality standards and customer expectations. The incumbent needs to effectively interact with all staff members and other departments to coordinate the delivery of client projects while being a contributing member of award winning company.
The ADPM provides an environment of constant improvement to benefit ICA Corporate objectives.
- Acts as the key resource to support presales with scoping, timelines and staffing requirements
- Supervises, coaches and coordinates a team of program managers, senior project managers, project managers and coordinators
- Supports PMs on implementation of best practices and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) through the creation of ICA best practices
- Navigates and adapts through an evolving business environment and project load
- Communicates effectively with clients (internal and external) to identify needs and evaluates alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Refines ways to increase customer satisfaction and enhance client relationships
- Acts as a first line of escalation for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Seeks out, defines and implements project efficiencies to improve speed of delivery and project profitability while maintaining high quality standards
- Holds project management and brainstorming meetings with staff to discuss progress and to ensure objectives are attained, in collaboration with other functional departments
- Keeps abreast of best practices, trends, and emerging industry trends
- Communicates effectively all relevant department information to internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, information system management, engineering or in a related discipline
- PMP Certification
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in project management with experience managing budgets, demonstrates passion for project management
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience with direct reports
- Experience in production of digital or mobile learning solutions: web interface design, video editing, animation, HTML5 programming for mobile delivery
- Skills needed to succeed in this role: demonstrated leadership skills, time management, ability to multitask, organized, strong negotiator, detail oriented, excellent communicator, strong problem solving abilities and ability to thrive under stress
- Computer skills: MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite, MS-Project or equivalent
- Languages: English fluent (written and oral); French working knowledge an asset
- Must be willing to travel to the US and overseas and holds a valid passport
- Scientific background
- Experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare and training sectors
- Knowledge of eLearning standards and best practices
- Technical knowledge of CS6, HTML5 programming
Indeed - 16 months ago
IC Axon provides a wide range of learning solutions for digital delivery, live training, or print.
Impactful sales training is our top...