Pros: education and training.
Cons: adjusting to changing long shifts.
- Monitor and run client systems. Report/escalate all hardware, software and batch failures via ticketing systems.
- Learned iSeries400 OS, Hardware, system apps, time management and client support.
- Great management team that assisted staff in reaching goals and targets.
- Co-workers were well diverse and offered multiple talents and abilities that helped the team succeed.
- Most difficult part of job was handling multiple Severity 1&2 issues at the same time and maintaining SLAs.
- Assisting clients and developing procedures and automation solutions.