IBM Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
very profissional
SAP HCM Consultant (Former Employee), EgyptMay 2, 2016
working in IBM was very professional, the team creates the best proposals ever, the management are very helpful, the projects were the biggest project in the country
Nice Workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee), 深圳市April 29, 2016
In IBM, I was responsible to lead a team to perform remote system integration projects. Every project requires us to carefully plan by communicating with our customers. I learned how to effectively manage project schedule and how to guide team members to finish their jobs. In addition, working with technical genius made me to widen my technical viewing and know how to lead a team to proceed project.
Enjoyed working at IBM, but it was a contract.
Senior MVS System/Batch Applications Processing (Former Employee), Markham, ONApril 27, 2016
It was a fun place to work. Got lots of experience there and met some good people. Spent lots of time with co-workers due to it was a 7/24 job. Also, we played volley ball together in the summer. which brought us closer together as friends. As a result, it was reflected in our work.
IIBM Canada
Sr. System Administrator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 21, 2016
Excellent place to work. People are very kind and management are focused on servicing clients. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Will go back if got a new offer.
One of the Best company of the World to work with
Senior Recruitment Partner-Middle East &Pakistan (Current Employee), PakistanApril 21, 2016
One of the Best company of the World to work with. I have learned alot related to modern HR practice in IBM and took initiative in implementing few myself.
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 20, 2016
Its a great place to work. Peers were good. Managers were good and over all its a positive environment. Its a company where you can grow and apply your ideas, also see you ideas coming to life. Can only happen at IBM.
Information Company
Partner (Former Employee), Markham, ONApril 13, 2016
A company that enables employee promotion with various areas of the business.
Allowed for work/life balance in most areas.
IBM Review
Senior Voice/Data Network Specialist (Current Employee), BramptonApril 13, 2016
Pros: Fast paced
Cons: none
Work on Rogers account implementing multiple Voice and data platforms. Troubleshoot outages and involve vendors if required. Work on projects for Rogers 77 sites across Canada. Handle problem management with customer defining root cause for outages.ONcall 24/7 for Rogers platforms.Always learning new technologies on different platforms for a fast growing environment
Excellent company to learn new technology
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Toronto, OHApril 11, 2016
Great working culture. Great company to learn new technology any time.Ebooks to learn new technology.Excellent Management
team building and have some fun with the team
HR Service Administrator (Current Employee), philippinesApril 8, 2016
Pros: free lunch and have some funny with the team going out
Cons: the work was really relax and with high quality of customers services assistances
I'm Thankful to IBM, i learn a lot from them.
working places are very comfortable and the management was very suit. i will really miss my work mates.
Serious and productive workplace.
IT Architect (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 8, 2016
Pros: Infrastructure
Amazing background to support the front end team and deliver innovative solutions. Clients are able to dream pioneer business model and IBM will put them there; on time, safe and within a budget.
Professional
Project Control Officer (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 7, 2016
IBM has flexible scheduling, some have the ability to work from home, heavy workloads, staffing is for the valleys not the peaks.
Good Company
Senior Services Engineer (Former Employee), Dalian, ChinaApril 5, 2016
The company has very complex organization. It takes time to know all the processes and policies. Finally, it is a good company. The company provides good training for your career development. It also has many line of businesses to transfer to other job role.
Nice place to work
Infrastructure Architect/Network Specialist (Current Employee), 245 consumer RoadApril 3, 2016
Pros: nice team and job culture
Cons: company not doing good now a days
I worked with them for like 6 years. nice workplace and very flexible for work hours. Allow you to work from home. They good stable clients with new infrastructure to work on.
Great place to be ** IBM **
Incident Analyst/ Service Analyst (Former Employee), Markham, ONApril 2, 2016
Pros: Great team to be a part of
IBM was a great place to work and learn. The exposure was immense. While I started off taking technical calls initiallyt, my job soon saw many more responsibilities.

I was handling escalations, access requests , updating Knowledge database, handling Change Management and Problem Management.

My peers and management team was very friendly, supportive and always encouraged me to take up new challenges.
midiate
PFSS Team Lead (Current Employee), Markham, ONMarch 31, 2016
It's very stressful. And the management style is business driven. Only very aggressive people would like it.
not a good company for mid aged people
IBM Review
Sr. PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 24, 2016
Great Company to work with but am keen in entering the contracting world in the areas of Project Management. Good culture and management at IBM
flexible working hours
Deskside Support Technician (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 22, 2016
Pros: flexible working condition
Cons: long trip to work
the work was located at a hospital in the far south of the town.It took me one hour to get to work everyday.regardless of commuting to work, working hours were quite flexible.
Great Company
Deskside Support Analyst (Former Employee), Markham, ONMarch 22, 2016
IBM is a great company to work with. It has a friendly, co-operative and helping staff. Managers are very co-operative as well.
Has been a great company
Manager - Application Development and Maintenance (Former Employee), Markham, ONMarch 18, 2016
Pros: Great learning ground, supportive team
Cons: Not enough growth options
IBM has some very talented professionals working very hard to deliver on their commitments. Unfortunately IBM is losing these same talented people due to changing market share.
Headquarters