IBM Employee Review

All large companies have their good and bad qualities. You just have to decide what works for you.
Senior Subscription and Support Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Foster City, CA15 March 2012
IBM is a large company and operates as such. If you are lucky to be in a position that has growth potential and is in a value position to the company you can have a long career. I have learned allot working for them. Education is a hot button within the sales organization.
Pros
great company name to work for, benifits are well above most.
Cons
pay not always equitable to the job function

Other IBM Employee Reviews

Dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON12 December 2017
The smartest people working as hard as possible. The employees at IBM are simply the best you will find in any corporate company. Creating a work/life balance is possible if the employee takes ownership of creating the balance and maintaining it. World-class training in all aspects of the technology business, sales, technical/lab opportunities, and worldwide roles available.
IBM is indeed one of the best places to work and grow. The company ha soffered me the best of the oppurtunities and the management is very motivating
Sr. Test lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
IBM is indeed one of the best places to work and grow. The company has offered me the best of the opportunities and the management is very motivating. I have always been encouraged to take up challenges, which has helped in my professional growth.