Opportunity to gain experience around the world!!!
Learning & Development Consultant (Former Employee) – Toronto, ON – 25 January 2017
• Provided advice to project managers and team leads regarding the content and design of the proposed training course to ensure learning goals were met
• Collaborated with extended teams (vendors, subcontractors, business and alliance partners, customers and IBM employees from other functional areas) to support custom content management
• Provided direction and project management to extended team in order to ensure the quality of the deliverables and that deadlines for the training event were met
• Deliver professional presentations to clients in class and/or remotely via Webex webinars
• Participated in projects for Ontario Government (IFIS), Bell ExpressVu, Marsh, IBM Canada (internal), Sprint, Sun Life Financials, MDS, & Staples
• Assigned various roles i.e. business process analyst, facilitator, technical writer, project control officer (PCO), and course developer