Are you excited for an opportunity to work in an innovative work environment? IAG Consulting, a fast-growing unique IT Technology company located in Oakville, is seeking an entry level Accounts Payable Administrator to join our dynamic team.
You are self-motivated with the ability to work independently, be highly organized and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. You are professional and possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). You work well with people at all levels of the organization and your quality of work is demonstrated through your excellent attention to detail and accuracy. You possess strong work ethic, confidentiality, integrity and commitment to contribute to the success of the organization.
Computer skills come naturally to you as does your ability to learn new software programs. Experience in accounting principles is required. Strong MS Office Suite skills are essential, especially in Outlook, Excel and Word. Knowledge of Quickbooks is an asset.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare and maintain confidential project folders -booking and assignment notices
- Print consultant invoices and compare to Replicon timesheets, approve and forward to HR
- Compile all weekly expense reports, match receipts to entries, and when necessary contact consultant for any missing receipts
- Enter all payables in Quickbooks accounting system
- Reconcile credit card statements using excel spreadsheets and post in Quickbooks
- Post expense reports, once approved into their appropriate vendor systems and Quickbooks
- File and maintain organized filing cabinets
- Reception backup
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Annual Starting Salary: $25K - $30K
While we thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.