- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Actively participates in strategic planning and directs activities in division that support and sustain the company’s profitability and growth.
- Responsible for building and fostering effective relationships with primary clients, general contractors, subcontractors, vendors, etc. to leverage business opportunities.
- Provides guidance and direction to junior staff.
- Directs and supervises the development of major proposals, presentations and marketing materials.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1986, CMS Inc. has provided Project Control and Project Support Services to our clients by offering the complete Project Controls...