- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Actively participates in strategic planning and directs activities in division that support and sustain the company’s profitability and growth.
- Responsible for building and fostering effective relationships with primary clients, general contractors, subcontractors, vendors, etc. to leverage business opportunities.
- Provides guidance and direction to junior staff.
- Directs and supervises the development of major proposals, presentations and marketing materials.
Since 1986, CMS Inc. has provided Project Control and Project Support Services to our clients by offering the complete Project Controls...