- Set-up and/or maintain Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Code of Accounts (COA) in conformity with specifications
- Set-up and/or maintain systems to track and forecast project portfolio, budgets, actuals and work performance
- Interface with various subject matter experts to set-up, monitor and control Estimating systems, Project Budget/Cost /Progress Management /Planning Systems etc.
- Maintain and utilize time capture systems (SAP, Tiger, GSAP etc.)
- Consolidate and finalize deliverables in co-ordination with subject matter experts including tracking changes in all systems concurrently
- Own the Management of Change Processes (MOP) as per owner’s procedures, including resulting budget /cost re-baselines and forecasts
- Incorporation of resulting variations in budgets into the Project Cost Management Systems
- Prepare and maintain of progress curves, cash flow curves etc. based on budgets planned, earned, forecast and expended.
- Preparation of reports on a predetermined schedule with ad hoc reporting required on an as needed basis
- Support to other groups within and outside Project Controls and
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management
Since 1986, CMS Inc. has provided Project Control and Project Support Services to our clients by offering the complete Project Controls...