Hyundai Capital America Employee Reviews

Comfortable place to work
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX4 December 2017
They are good to recognize your hard efforts, but slow to bring change
Management is dedicated to getting the job done, but lacks in employee engagement.
benefits
Cons
change
Good company
Collector III (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA28 November 2017
HCA it is a great company to work for. Advancement it is very limited to non. Unless you are a manager's favorite you don't get promoted. The new bonus structure it is very unfair. Not even management know how it works.
Pros
great benefits, great people
Cons
work balance and management
stressful and grueling work environment
Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CA28 November 2017
Management is lacking in experience and skills which forces the employees to pick up the slack. Instead of vacation and sick leave you have combined time off. Culture is very cliquish and biased. Decent health insurance and 401K package with moderate industry pay. Spends more money than planned and takes it out on employees by removing company Holiday party. Dress attire is that of "business casual" but in reality employees come in dressed with street clothes.
Pros
Decent Health benefits, 401K, Free lunches monthly
Cons
Inadequate pay, Poor Management, Over-priced employee lease program, Lack of work life balance
Hca
Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA13 November 2017
I enjoyed working at HCA and the people who worked there. The culture can be challenging as it can be competitive, but if you perform you are rewarded.
productive and alot of rewards
Collections Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA7 November 2017
I love what I do and Hyundai gave me the skills and resources to be successful in my role. I trained alot of new hires who are very comfortable with the systems.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
point sytem if tardy or absent
Hyundai Culuture
Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA7 November 2017
One thing that it is important to Hyundai, is Employee Engagement, Integrity and they Value their Customers and Brand. There is always comstant changes, that sometimes can be challenging.
Pros
Employee Engagement
Cons
Constant changes
A lot of change
Collections Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA2 November 2017
The workplace is constantly changing. Management is poorly structured. They job pays great and benefits are even better. They offer pretty good incentives for good performers.
Constant "fire drill"
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA1 November 2017
A typical day at Hyundai consisted of a complete opposite approach of what you did the day before. Which means every single day there was the complete opposite from the day before.
A great place to work
Funding Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA31 October 2017
A typical day at Hyundai starts with flexible hours. It helps with the Atlanta traffic and work life balance. The culture of the company is a variety of people that's open diversity.
Pros
Healthcare is excellent
People are what makes the company
Sr. Lease-End Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX11 October 2017
Unfortunately Hyundai's culture was not consistent. Beginning with the new site in Plano, the culture was very relax but they missed the mark when they decided to change their policies without informing their employees. This cause Moral to go down, high turn overs, and lost of great employees. They also misused their human resources and overworked their employees without hiring help. Their portfolio grew very quickly without them being proactive and having enough people in place to handle the workload. They constantly made promises of change that never happened.
Pros
company events were fun and produced team building efforts
Cons
their pay is not competitive for the amount of work.
very fast paced environment poor management even though I liked my job I had to leave
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA9 October 2017
I liked my job there but due to poor management I had to work almost 50 to 60 hours every week and had no balance in my life so decided to leave the company.
Ever Changing
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA14 September 2017
Fast paced ever-changing environment, many jobs have limited to no chance for advancement opportunities within the department. You must change departments to advance.
A stressful, and harmful company to work for
Credit Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX14 September 2017
It was just not the best company to work for, by any means.I would not recommend this company to any of my current friends as a good place to work, it was not the worst, just overall a mediocre company
Hyundai
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA11 September 2017
I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the advancement opportunities. What was unrealistic was the expectation to work 12 hour days 6 days a week and still provide quality work. The benefits were great.
Great Place To Work
Servicing Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX5 September 2017
Great company, great management, feels like a family. We get a lot of work done, but also have fun and department/company activities. Great recognition for jobs well done.
Two companies in one
Manager - Procurement (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA3 September 2017
Good people, great location in Irvine, CA. Lots of constant changes directed from Korea. Favoritism toward Koreans, upper management are just pawns from the "mother ship" in Korea. Lots of layoffs, constant change over.
Pros
Good building, good benifits
Cons
Ran as if we were in Korea...LOTS of micro-managing.
Good money Bad Environment
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX1 September 2017
Lack of direction. You are held to the standard which is a moving target. Communication is terrible. Overly stressful environment. Major lack of IT infrastructure.
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Cons
Inconsistency. Poor Leadership
Management needs help
Servicing Manager (Former Employee) –  Acworth, GA30 August 2017
Upper management doesn't know how to deal with mid level managers as well as expectation is outrageous for mid level managers. You are not able to do your job and your hands are tied. Employees are free to get away with what they want and managers have no say so they are walked on and are expendable.
Benefits
Cons
upper management diverse culture is a joke.
Experience
Experienced Funder, Smyrna (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GA30 August 2017
I feel like this could be a great place to work but the management staff plays favorites. I think it is all about who you know to get hired on permanent.
Productive and fun workplace
Privacy Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CA23 August 2017
Company does a great job of aligning productivity goals to organization's goals. Over the past couple of years there has been much improvement on employee's work/life balance.