Hyundai Capital America Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Professional, Loyal, Self Motivated
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Louisiana regionMarch 1, 2016
I learned that you always have to consider all possible senarios and continue to get feed back from your clients as well as your peers.
great place to work
Customer Service Lead Analyst II (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 22, 2016
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: depending on the department you work in the hours can be an issue
It is definitely a
great place to work and I would recommend it to anyone. The people are very friendly and the management team is very open door policy and easy to talk to. it is a lot of room for growth because the company is growing
Management has no strategic direction; unstable work environment
Sr Manager - Pricing Strategy & Market Analytics (Current Employee), Irvine, CADecember 26, 2015
Pros: Good location
Cons: Too numerous to mention
Above average benefits and location; horrible strategic direction; little chance for advancement; no offices/privacy for managers
Great Company but stressful work environment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 2, 2015
Pros: Good pay, excellent health and dental benefits, work colleagues great to work with create a positive environment, performance rewards, company and department events
Cons: unprofessionalism with management, all about numbers and perception, outside of company holidays company is not good work balance life
management not properly trained or unfamiliar with systems to assist agents. No opportunites presented for growth beyond customer service department. No career development opportunities presented.Policies and procedures are broken or constantly changing causing difficulty in assisting customers .Morale very low is a stressful work environment. The hardest part of my job is being able to access required systems, get immediate assistance or acknowledgement from leads on difficult calls. Unable to contact internal department outside of email. management nor Internal departments are held accountable for errors and there are delays in being notified of changes and/or errors in process ,policies and procedures. Departmental wise everyone is not on the same page.
Hyundai
Remarketing Analyst (Current Employee), Plano, TXOctober 7, 2015
Good company, good benefits, strict management. The morale is high, but only in certain departments and areas of the company. Little room for error. Not much down time or time to be off.
Productive & fun work place
Servicing Support Analyst (Former Employee), Fountain Valley & Irvine, CASeptember 21, 2015
Pros: Fun Days & Rewards for fulfilling group projects, great healthcare benefits
It was a fun place to work with supportive management and great team work participation with my co-workers within my department as well as support from other departments.
productive and hardworking place
car inspector (Former Employee), montgomery alSeptember 18, 2015
Pros: increases hours
Cons: short breaks
iv learned different part of a car ,how to operate car machinist.
The management were under controlled, my coworker was very friendly and trained me very quick on my job , the hardest part of the job , standing on my feet for 12 hours , the most enjoyable part when ive birthday parties for coworker
A good palce to work for
Relationship Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta GAAugust 30, 2015
Pros: Insurnace is 100% paid
Cons: long hours
Hours are long and compensation is not enough. Work becomes very boring at times and it seems as if you are stagnant in the company unless some one likes you very much then you can move up.
overall I had a great team
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Trainings
Cons: Rigidity and not much enhancement in tech.
amazing process flows and trainings for teams yet very strict working hours with very less flexibility. zero error policies, too rigid process.
So _ SO
Title Support and Payment Processing/Data Entry (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 28, 2015
This is a very good company but Job Security is moderate but Job Advancement is almost impossible. If applying please choose a department that you can handle day in and day out. As anywhere there are "favorites" in corporate America, which makes it that much more difficult to filter yourself and your talents from others on the floor with lesser qualities.
Competive Work Place
Sr. Credit Analyst II (Current Employee), Atlanta GAMay 5, 2015
Everyday is a challenge
I have learned a lot about the real role of building and maintaining vendor and dealer relationships
they would serve us lunch for the goals we met,
analyst ll/ skiptracer/collections (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 17, 2015
Pros: they do serve lunch now and then for met goals
Cons: bad management
they had ping pong tables, and a computer room for personal use
people were nice there management needed more people skills
awesome co
Sr. Fraud/Recovery Administrator III (Former Employee), irvine caJanuary 16, 2015
Professional Administrative Assistance with 5 years of experience managing business relations and special projects at senior management level. Serve as primary point of contact liaison between management, sales teams, dealerships, law enforcement, outside legal counsel. Ability to work independently manage tasks and projects to completion. Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Shaw, CRM (web based), Stars,(web based) Centrvu, Daybreak(mainframe), LeasePak, Internet Explorer, Icaf, Ivault, DMS, RMS, Avaya, Conerto, Witness, Nice, Focus, Brio(web based reporting system).
productive and positive work environment.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: company lunches, yearly christmas party and 4th of july picnic with drawings for prizes.
Cons: management conflicts and limited schedules
Understanding the ends and outs of car finance. I was able to explain the break down to customers, find issues and correct problems. If I was presented with a customer with a hardship I was able to offer different options to suit their needs. Co-workers are friendly and helpful if needed. The hardest part of my job was moving up in the company. The most enjoyable was going in and helping customers with such a great work environment.
Good company, but lots of hard work and long hours.
Vice President, Business Systems (Current Employee), Irvine, CANovember 15, 2014
Rapid growth has created a lot of opportunity, but has caused lots of changing priorities and directions. CEO is great.
Best job I ever had.
Bankruptcy Analyst II for 14 years. (Former Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: one of the best company's to work for. we had christmas party's. we had summer party's.
Cons: health care provided but the deductables, share of cost is high.
The days started at 6am-3pm M-F with every other Saturday. I learned how to read the chapter 11, 12, 13 plans. I learned how to get information from the trustee by phone or look up on their website. I also learned how to go into the court docket to review the chapter 13 cases.

My co-workers where great. I could not complain. We all worked at as a team.

The hardest part of the job was when the company started to transfer the company to Texas, starting with the collections department and customer service. We had to do our own work and still be a back up for those departments that where effected by the
transfer.

Most enjoyable was the department I was in. We all worked so closely together to maintain our goals, we where all trained to do the other persons job incase they where out of the office. I was the best team I had ever work with.
Would not recommend this company
Analyst (Former Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 23, 2014
Pros: benefits, company lease vehicle
Cons: everything else
Only good thing about working for Hyundai was the benefits. Other than that, there is so much FAVORTISIM. If your not with the "In Crowd" you will not succeed in this company. The people who cause the most problems are the ones that get ahead. Your voice is not heard and lack of promotions for those that deserve it.

From the get go, I could tell that this company is run by people who do not care about their employees.
Worst Job out
Collector II (Current Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: car lease
Cons: you can never take off, don't care if you live or die
This Place is like you going to twilight zone that's only the collection department they make stuff up as they go.....
Lots of temps/Bad management/Too many favorites
Analyst (Current Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: flexible time, ok pay, location
Cons: 30 min.lunch which some abuse, poor management, temps for permanents jobs
Depending on who is your boss, time can be flexible.
The perms chit chat all day long, can hear them talk & laugh so loud you could hear them from the other side of the floor.
There are too many temps, like 40% of the dept. because the perms are busy playing all day long. I've never worked for a co. that uses so many temps, some are here for over 2 yrs. I feel so sad for them, and it's bad for future job hunting.
Management is pretty bad, too many favorites.
If you want to work for this co., you don't need to be qualified for the job, you just need be a favorite and pretend you're doing the work.
Lots of perks
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: beautiful office environment, nice people, open working environment
Cons: culture, politics and favoritism
I really enjoyed this assignment. However, I felt the constant difference of treatment between permanent employees and contractors. I loved this job because it evolved into a variety of tasks. Some tasks and software were completely new to me. I am excited to be adding them to my resume. I expressed my strong desire to join HCA as a permanent team member, but I wasn't encouraged by my direct supervisor.