If you are doing maintenance work, you may well qualify to change your life – by learning a new trade that will lead you to much more income.
A new “Green Company” is just now opening for business in the Toronto Metro Area, and it needs a nucleus of gender-neutral Field Technicians (FT), which it will completely train and license as “Hygiene Technicians”, to help it introduce the hottest new business in the Toronto Metro area. You will learn to measure bacteria levels with sophisticated equipment (like that used in hospitals) and remove it in public places. We expect to add 10-20 staff annually; get in on the ground floor and grow with this exploding firm.
(1) A $30,000 Base Salary
(2) Plus much more from commissions on up-sells,
(3) Plus Residual commissions on your up-sells,
(4) A Company vehicle,
(5) Life, health & dental insurance,
(1) Proper techniques for measuring bacteria with sophisticated Meters (like those used in hospitals), installing dispensers and hygienically cleaning public areas in restaurants, industrial plants, institutions, offices, retail establishments, schools, health care centers.
(2) Interacting with customers, developing rapport, and establishing long-term client relationships.
(3) Scheduling and time management.
(1) A clean driving record (no speeding tickets, at fault accidents, etc.)
(2) Do not smoke (smoking not allowed in offices or company vehicles)
(3) Like people and enjoy talking to them;
(4) Have a positive, happy personality.
(5) Good work history. References.
(6) Cell phone (business usage reimbursed)
(7) Great work ethic.
(8) Willing to learn basic technology.
(9) Professional appearance.
(10) Integrity and loyalty.
Able to commence work immediately.
- Location: Office in southwest Toronto; service area-Toronto Metro
- Principals only. Recruiters should not contact us.
- No phone calls.
- No offers of services, products or other businesses.