HYDRO SCOTFORD NOW HIRING Journeyman Machinist (Manual and CNC)
Hydro Scotford Inc. is strategically located in Alberta’s Industrial Heartland … one of the world's most attractive locations for chemical, petrochemical, oil, and gas investment. It is also Canada's largest hydrocarbon processing region. The region's 40+ companies, several being world scale, provide fuels, fertilizers, power and petrochemicals to provincial and global consumers. In reality, many of Hydro Scotford’s customers are right next door to us.
Hydro Scotford, Inc., located just east of Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, is a full service pump repair, fabrication and machining services operation. Our skilled Tradesmen provide full service capabilities to pumps. And we are ISO 9001: 2008 certified.
Our State-of-the-Art equipment includes:
- Kituramura 20"x40"x20" 4-Axis CNC Machining Center
- Haas VF II Machining Centre, 5 Axis
- Weiller E50 CNC Turning Center
- 5000lb. Schenk Balancing Machine
- 2 Romer Arms
- Hand-held Laser Scanner for re-engineering
- Vertical boring mill 120" swing x 6 foot part height
- Engine Lathes up to 56" swing x 20' between centre
- 2 TOS W-100 Horizontal Boring Mills
- Niles Floor type Boring mill with 72" x 72" travel with 6" spindle
- Bridgeport and Knee mills
- Radial arm drill for up to 3.5" holes
- In-House welding capabilities
Hydro Scotford, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package without extensive travel away from home. Come and check us out at: www.hydroscotford.com
If this opportunity appeals to you, why not send us your resume by July 4, 2013. Apply in confidence at Hydro Scotford, Inc.:
- Al McCalder, CHRP, Hydro Scotford, Human Resources
- Phone: 780-992-0100, ext. 206
Located just north of Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Hydro Scotford Inc. is a subsidiary of Hydro, Inc. In September of 2000, Scotford...