HTS Hydraulic Technical Services Inc. in Edmonton is seeking an inside technical and parts sales professional.
Candidates with a parts sales experience in an industrial environment, and with good knowledge of power transmission, fluid management, and/or pumps will be given preference.
1. Professionally and accurately handle all aspects of inside sales including customer contact, order entry, credit verification, etc.
2. Identify, source, and procure parts and products in a timely manner
3. Work and communicate with all other HTS departments and assist as required to provide excellent customer service.
Overview of Responsibilities
1. Complete sales thru phone calls, counter sales, emails
2. Assists outside sales reps with entering their orders
3. Counter sales / walk-in customers
4. Determine credit worthiness of client. Take payments
5. Accurate order entry for inventory control
6. Identify customer parts
7. Sourcing product and special order parts
8. Sizing and selecting of components. Minor component assemblies and checks
9. Provide back-up for shipping/receiving and reception
10. Coordinate with service department
11. Work with purchasing on forecasting of product
12. Communicate with customers, departments.
HTS Hydraulic Technical Services Inc., located in Edmonton, Alberta, has grown to be a leader in Alberta’s Hydraulic Industry since our modest beginning in 1985. We are ISO 9001 – 2008 certified (since 1987), and we are a proud founding member of the Western Chapter of the CFPA (Certified Fluid Power Association), which works on issues that directly affect our industry, our community, and our business.
Hydraulic Technical Services has built a reputation for having exceptional service, products, and support to maintain the quality levels our respected and valued customers have come to appreciate.