Hyatt

Hyatt Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing
Front Office Clerk/ PBX Operator (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 17, 2014
Pros: excellent managers and team members
Cons: low compensation
Perfect Job and Company! I truly miss being a part of this company!
Great work Environment, Staff and employers were excellent
Valet (supervisor) (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 17, 2014
Pros: lunch, staff, cars, celebrities, money, benefits, what else can you ask for
Cons: no complaints
Drove Cars from BMWs to Mercedes. Staff got along great, we took care of each other, even with tips. full benefits, tips also was great. We saw a lot of celebrities. We had one hour lunch breaks. Management was always on top of things, even if you had a problem at home. The greatest job I've had.
Fabulous
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), DFW AirportJune 17, 2014
Great company to work for.

Great family environment.

Not so good pay but hotel room discount make up for it.
great company
Front Desk/ (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 13, 2014
Pros: hmm
Cons: hmm
it is a great company with many benefits and mass targets to be achieve
fun and best place.
Waiter (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHJune 12, 2014
Pros: free duty meal
its best place to work.All Staff and co worker are all friendly in nature.every day has to learning new thing.the most enjoyable part is when i get 4 time HYSTAR certificate for recognize making difference.such good moment . i love my job.
Food Server, Food Preparer & Associate Trainer (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 11, 2014
co workers are like family,must be excellent with costumers and like people.
Organized
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJune 9, 2014
Pros: great health benefits
During my time at the Hyatt Regency hotel, I was able to gain good customer service skills, work in fast and slow paces at times, and learn good organizational skills. I enjoyed being face-to-face with customers and assisting them with their food orders. I enjoyed my coworkers and the atmosphere of my job. This is a job I applied for straight out of – more... high school, and enjoyed learning so many new things. The hardest part of the job would only be the busy times, because things would get hectic, but the management team had a great way of showing appreciation. – less
Great People
Front Office Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 7, 2014
I have learned to be a better person through Hyatt. They have given me the opportunity to do my best. I have met some of the most amazing people from my co workers to guests.
Productive and very fun work place!
Host & Management (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAJune 7, 2014
Pros: wonderful coworkers and managers, discounted lunch and awesome guests.
Cons: maybe we could've had more employee meetings to "hash out" any issues that were bothering us, but other than that, no cons.
During my time at Hyatt Place, I learned a lot of things that I can now carry on to future occupations. I have a very good appreciation for the work done by the employees at Hyatt. A lot of work goes into such awesome customer service. I worked with some of the most energetic and intelligent people ever. The management had its ups and downs but I wouldn't – more... trade them for anyone in the world. They are truly top-notch leaders. – less
Get to meet a lot of people
Houseman (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 5, 2014
Maintain the hotel appearance and assist the guest with any need that they may have.
Great Place to work!
Banquet Captain (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJune 4, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: re-model lack of work
I've enjoyed all of my years at Hyatt.

Flexible Schedule
$1 dollar Lunch
Nice co-workers
hy class
HOTESSE / BARMAID / SERVICE (Former Employee), Paris, A8June 4, 2014
Pros: lunch and diner
Cons: long hours
get there on time for the clothing all perfect and the rest as well . how to deal with a lot of stress since the job changed each time .
big events that give you the filing once you are done that all is possible
very fun place to work
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee), St Petersburg FlJune 3, 2014
Pros: employee week, christmas party and winning a free trip to one of our resorts
I was the supervisor for accounts Payable and we had 10 resorts plus marketing invoices to pay so we were very busy during the day. My co-workers were awesome. the hardest part of the job was laying someone off.
Outleys Manager
Assistant Director of Outlets (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJJune 2, 2014
Good job and place to work. Great learning environment. Hyatt trains great managers.
HYATT IS BEST HOTEL GRUOP
food & beverage service (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJJune 2, 2014
I WAS WORKING IN HYATT HOTEL LAST SIX MONTH IT WAS OSSAM EXPRIENC
fun workplace
BANQUET WAITER (Part Time) (Former Employee), Tampa FloridaJune 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches, snacks, dinner..
Cons: short hours
my mainly job is a housekeeping but sometimes we do part time as a banquet waiter, we serve foods to the customers and arrange the table and set up the place etc. eventhough its a tough job, i feel happy because, i can communicate to other people ,met new friends like guys, and learned what to do and do;s.
Great work environment
Gallery Host Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Uncasville, CTMay 30, 2014
Pros: great work environment, management genuinely cares, flexible with your hours, everyone is team oriented
Cons: short breaks, low pay, no free lunches
Great hotel to work for. I enjoy working at the Hyatt, and what makes it even more enjoyable is the people I work with. Management shows a lot of concern, they genuinely care about their employees. They are also very flexible with your schedule. I was able to work weekends while attending school full time. However I don't believe that we get paid enough – more... for the amount of work that is required from us. Tough clientele also due to the fact that the majority of our customers come from our neighbor Mohegan Sun Casino. – less
Fun work place with flexible schedule and great pay!
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 29, 2014
Pros: flexible schedules, tuition reimbursement, great pay and benefits
Cons: short breaks, few job openings with more pay
Working breakfast at Hyatt Place is awesome, you get to communicate and have a conversation with your guests. You get to know your regular travelers who stay with your hotel and the benefits are great. They pay well for the job your doing and enjoying each and every minute of your time.Management cares about you and your life you get to be a family – more... after working there for so long with seeing each other almost everyday because most of us are full-time and enjoying working at our place.I cook, check in/out guests,make reservations and use the computer daily,drive the hotel shuttle and collect deposits. – less
OK company to work for
Restaurant Server (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 27, 2014
Very good benefits, not so many advancement opportunities.
Fun place to work, one gets to do a little bit of everything.
Gallery Host (Current Employee), Cranberry Township, PaMay 26, 2014
Pros: employees get 50% off their meals
Cons: schedule times always changing, hours may not be consistent
I love working for the Hyatt Place. The staff is friendly and team work is there with everyone. The place always smells great. It's clean and a non smoking environment.

I love that you get to be trained in everything from prepping food, making bake goods and checking guests in & out. The guests are nice some have issues, problems or concern which they – more... train us to assist them.

If you like moving around a lot or fast walking here to there, then this is the job for you. I am not one to sit at a desk all day. I like to move around and do different things. I am however very tired and worn out after my shift. ha, ha. But that is only because I give 100% in everything I do.

If you are considering a job in hospitality...do it. I love it. It seems so easy, I think, "They actually pay me for this?!" I get to show my funny personality, talk with guests and learn new trades to be the best host for the hotel. :) – less

About Hyatt

Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a proud heritage of making guests – Read more