Hyatt Employee Review

Crazy sports Bar
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CA8 February 2013
super busy for sporting events, especially local teams. Had huge Banquet room under Atrium, 1200 ppl capacity, boogie by the bay example, they would break and come up huge rush for hour or so for 3 days. Management, co workers were great. Liked meeting people from all over world, we were 5 min from SFO, and all european cancelled flights would come there. Had a good local customer base. Fun job
Pros
busy, sports
Cons
high turnover

Other Hyatt Employee Reviews

Great place to work for a few years
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hyatt Regency Calgary11 November 2017
The job an be fulfilling but the pressure to meet sales targets and the consequences of not doing so feels like a stressful pressure cooker-like atmosphere. Most people work 2-3 years in Sales & Events without a promotion. They over-emphasize the quality and treatment of their guests but fail to extend the same to their staff behind the scenes.
Great Culture
Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 November 2017
I love working at Hyatt Regency Toronto! My co-workers are all very fun and eclectic. Each day is unique and full of titillating excitement. This has been a great environment for me to grow my career!