The Sales & Leasing Consultant will be responsible for providing a First-Class Dealership experience to each and every client, whether they visit the Sales Department or contact us via phone or email. Successful candidate will also be able to promote and ensure high customer satisfaction level and generate sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of the business office products.
- Ability to negotiate and sell
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail
- Ability to meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Mercedes-Benz product knowledge is an asset
- Post secondary diploma or degree in any discipline
- Previous automotive sales expreience
- Sales experience in a luxury automotive industry will be considered an asset
- Valid Class 5 Alberta driver's licence
- Computer skills: MS Office, Outlook, One-Eighty is an asset
Hyatt Auto Gallery Mercedes-Benz is an equal opportunity employer, that welcomes all applicants.
We thank you for your application however only candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.