Hy-Tech Drilling Ltd. is a global supplier and a leader in providing high quality drilling solutions. We are currently seeking a Field Scheduler and Recruiter to work out of our head office located in Smithers, BC.
Responsibilities & Key Job Functions:
- Manages full cycle recruitment activities for all field positions (Driller’s Helpers, Drillers and Foremen).
- Develops a recruitment strategy that aligns with Hy-Tech’s strategic business objectives, and ensures Hy-Tech attracts, develops and retains a high quality workforce.
- Sources and develops relationships with high potential candidates for future opportunities, and ensures candidates have a positive experience during the Hy-Tech recruitment and selection process.
- Ensure there is an adequate number of staff at all drill sites by scheduling crew and arranging their travel. Responsible for managing last minute staffing changes on evenings and weekends.
- Builds relationships with staff and foremen to understand how to best assign staff to jobs that match their skill set, individual experience and team requirements.
- Engages in timely and appropriate communications with all candidates, employees, foremen, managers and other stakeholders.
- Is committed to continually improving the recruitment and scheduling process.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- 1+ years of related experience performing full cycle recruitment activities in a fast paced work environment
- Post-secondary education with a concentration in Human Resources is preferred
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, meet deadlines and effectively respond to last minute staffing needs
- Ability to build rapport and credibility with candidates, employees, foremen and management
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
The successful candidate’s salary will be based on their experience and qualifications. Some travel will be required.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by March 9, 2014.
For more information about Hy-Tech Drilling Ltd. visit our website www.hy-techdrilling.com
Indeed - 11 months ago
Hy-Tech Drilling Ltd. is a global supplier and a leader in providing high quality drilling solutions.