The responsibilities for this position:
- Performing all drafting functions, including precast construction (erection) and production drawings and others as may be required by using CAD drafting techniques
- Laying out of drawings consistent with company standard details and practices
- Developing drafting schedule designed to satisfy the primary target dates as well as planning and organizing work priorities to meet customer schedule.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2010/11, Microsoft Office
- Thorough knowledge of specifications, architectural and structural drawings and approval processes
- Knowledge in the manufacturing and detailing of precast concrete products, an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and in a team environment
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Graduate of a 3 year technologist program in either Civil, Construction or Architectural Technology.
Indeed - 19 months ago