Huxley Associates

Huxley Associates Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The harder you work the harder you play
Banking Search Consultant (Current Employee), DubaiJune 16, 2012
Pros: good pay, uncapped commission, fun environment, energetic crowd, flexible management
Cons: long hours, high routine
Huxley is a perfect place for fresh graduates to join. it give you the top training available out there. The company gives a lot of trust in its employees and their pay is not half bad either. The people are relatively young (20s to 30s) , active, really friendly and helpful. The corporate four values are Energy, Respect, Reward and Rapport and the – more... employees are really expected to possess these qualities throughout everyday. It’s all about enthusiasm, its all about being passionate and driven and love to make that cash. We work so very hard but we do play hard. The company continually incentives us with target holidays, parties, night clubbing on the weekends and lots of fun. The management is super nice and very flexible in the direction of our careers and the strategies we implement.
My only reservations about the company that sometimes the routine of every day processes might get frustrating, that is especially the case if you are more driven with Business Development and strategy rather than admin work. Huxley Associates Consultants are truly a 360 consultants. Meaning that we carry on every single step of the recruitment process from Business Development to sourcing and data entry. But you will spend most of your time in data entry.

At the end of the day, being an excellent Consultant boils down to one thing regardless to which industry you are in; If you are enthusiastic about what you do, you build rapport with your clients, you have respect for yourself & your team, you celebrate the rewards of this thrilling career, you end up with one thing… it's charisma which is, has always been, and will forever be priceless!

''Charisma is a sparkle in people that money can't buy. It's an invisible energy with visible effects."
— Marianne Williamson – less
Empresa que necessita de uma boa adaptação devido ao conflito de interesses
Enfermeiro Coordenador (Current Employee), Artur Nogueira, SPOctober 22, 2013
Pros: horário maleavel
Cons: falta de comprometimento da equipe multidisciplinar.
O trabalho não era muito estressante. Aprendi a lidar com vários tipos de personalidades. A gerência era muito agradavel, porém, instável. O mais difícil do trabalho foi ter que se reportar a três gerentes ao mesmo tempo e cada um com interesses diferentes. A parte mais agradável é que não existia um horário fixo de trabalho.

About Huxley Associates

As one of the world’s leading recruitment consultancies, Huxley Associates designs and manages market-leading recruitment – Read more

Huxley Associates Photos