Hutton's Inc. is offering a driver position with sales responsibilities in the Guelph and Tri-Cities area. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with a growing company and a wide variety of customers. Hutton's offers over 250 innovative and eco-friendly products for the car detailing business. Customers include car washes, car dealerships, auto body and lube shops, as well as large manufacturing and trucking facilities.
This job includes daily pick-up and delivery of product from the warehouse in Guelph to various customers during regular business hours (approx. 8:30-4:30 each day). Sales responsibilities include building relationships with customers and providing them with promotional information, catalogues and pricing.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and great customer service - a proven relationship builder
- Punctual, Responsible and Results-Oriented
- Ability to upsell customers and attract new customers
- Great communication skills
- Ability to lift and move gallons of product
- Must possess a regular Class G Driver's License (and produce a clean driver's abstract)
- Must be over 25 years of age for insurance purposes
- Knowledge and experience in the car detailing business
Compensation starts at $11.00 per hour with the opportunity for sales commission after a 3-month probation period has been successfully completed.
Start date: immediate (May 2013). We welcome you to check out our website at www.huttonsinc.ca for more information about our company and our products.