Husky Injection Molding

Husky Injection Molding Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to learn
Software and Controls Designer (Current Employee), BoltonNovember 8, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Senior staff are friendly and willing to help. Work load is reasonable.
Productive company with great benefits
Design Engineer (Former Employee), Bolton, ONOctober 10, 2014
A great company to work for with lots of knowledge to learn. Ability to work on many unique projects.
Enjoyed working here
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Bolton, ONJuly 8, 2014
Pros: normal working hours
Management was great as were my co-workers. There was a cafeteria onsite and all recipes had to be passed by the owner to ensure they were healthy.

Food was prepared daily and very affordable. Commend him for his forward thinking back in the day.
Good place to work. Awesome people
CNC Machinist (Current Employee), Bolton, ONJune 27, 2014
Pros: gym, wellness centre, rec room
Cons: long hours
Awesome people. Good benefits package. Great environment
great bunch of people
Manufacturing Specialist (Former Employee), Bolton, ONJune 24, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: long hours
Loved coming to work everyday. Lots to learn and room to grow. Environment was interesting and inspiring.
Work environment is great
Material Handler (Current Employee), Bolton, ONMay 20, 2014
Good management team.
Good team work.
Most enjoyable part is that every one is easy to talk too, no matter he or she is the manager of the department or the manager for the building.
Husky is a very fun, productive, environmental, strong in health work place.
Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Bolton, ONOctober 1, 2012
Pros: healthy meals, fitness centre
Cons: not busy enough
A typical day at work day at Husky was very enjoyable...eventhough there were stressfull times throughout the work day, it was always a good stress. I thrive on being busy, figuring things out to make sure deadlines are met. I always did what I needed to do to get things done. Management and coworkers fell comfortable handing it off to me and knowing – more... it would be done. My coworkers are wonderful, fun and work very well in a team environment. The most enjoyable part of my job is me enjoying what I do. The hardest part of my job, was when one of my co-workers left the company. – less
Great people to work with
Global Execution Excellence Project Manager (Current Employee), Milton, VTApril 11, 2014
Pros: good base salery, benefits
Cons: low flexability to change
Advancement is minimal - most moves are lateral.
Co-works are some of the best
Don't always feel that management is there for the worker
Winning business, and customer trust.
Area Manager, New England (Former Employee), Westford, MAMarch 29, 2014
Pros: customers relationships, respect and trust, successful implementation
Cons: lead times, limited management opportunities
Husky Area Manager's offer a consultive sales approach unique in industry. The position requires competence in many disciplines including melt delivery systems, injection molds, automation, production machines, and competitive landscape. Customers rely on my expertise to delivery state-of-the-art solutions to their injection molding production requirements. – more... Result is the development of an individual with strong injection molding application knowledge with excellent communication skills. Since moving to sales my responsibilities have increased on a yearly basis and now include coverage of the entire Northeast region, a region which had five Area Managers my first year in sales. My goal is to move into a Management position, and opportunity limited at Husky. – less
Great place to learn, great place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee), Jundiaí, SPMarch 23, 2014
Pros: very complete company, good background support
Cons: product was good but high prices in brazil can represent a problem
Good team with great professionalism
Good place to learn, very good product
Product was good but high prices in Brazil can represent a problem
Work smartly and nicely with colleagues
Sales Administration assistant (Former Employee), 上海市, C23February 24, 2014
Pros: free luch, insurance, shuttle
Cons: heathlcare
A typical day as Sales Admin at the Husky could mainly be concluded as analyze the sales trends, determine a better way to get sales and coordinate the submission of proposals as well as normal administrative duties.
The internship experience at Husky is definitely one of the most valuable experience in my life. During the internship, I've learned not – more... only professional skills like how to use Excel more smartly but also learned how to get along with my colleagues better like communication skill. More importantly, I realized the importance of work relationship with others. Through the Internship, I found passionate attitude and nice personality can improve the work relationship and increase the work efficiency a lot. I believe the experience and things I get will benefit me in later days.
In addition, I found even as an intern of the company, the work could still be pushing and challenging. To me, I feel so lucky. Because I see it as a great opportunity to exercise myself. Besides, all my colleagues treated me just like one of them, which makes me feel very comfortable.

The most difficult part from the internship is the first several days in the internship. There are a lot of things I was not get used to such as wake up on time, get familiar with the company's ERP system and high requirement of office software operation. However, I overcame those problems through my strong learning ability and positive attitude toward the work. – less
productive and fun work place
Millwright/Machine Builder (Contract) (Former Employee), Bolton ONJanuary 19, 2014
build machine
good management
quality work
good co-operative co-worker
to make concentricity of injection molding machine
Innovative and Demanding
Product Development Engineer (Former Employee), Milton, VTNovember 16, 2013
Excellent knowledge base of resin flow. Always strives to the be "Cadillac" of mold configurations.
Overall, it is a good company to work for.
Former Employee (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYAugust 22, 2013
Pros: salary and benefits were competitive
Cons: corporate management decided to close the buffalo office
Co-workers were a bunch of talented and good people. Company salary and benefits were competitive.
TC/ NX Support engineer (Current Employee), ChennaiAugust 19, 2013
Good One for work and life balance but It's Highly Productive Oriented.
Good, clean work environment
Administrative Assistant/QA (Former Employee), Milton, VTAugust 7, 2013
I worked for Husky for ~6 years. They had excellent benefits and the offices and manufacturing areas were very modern and clean.
Ownership has changed since I left 7 years ago so I can not give a current review.
The company is an excellent place to work at and take care of it employees.
Service (Former Employee), InternationalJuly 16, 2013
Cons: satellite personel treated differently or not provided the same perks as factory employees.
Being a service based company the work hours varied on a weekly basis to meet customer and production needs. I learned a lot being with the company 23 years and much was spent on training in the past compared to now. Management has changed dramatically recently and unfortunately technology has surpassed this company from a support aspect. People in – more... the field are considerably unrecognized for their efforts and not in line with the factory. The company is fair with compensating for time away from home was the most enjoyable part of my job and what I enjoyed the most was dealing with customers. – less
Fast paced work environment with great co-workers
Warehouse Coordinator (Current Employee), Buffalo, NY and Louisville, KYJune 15, 2012
Pros: 401k matching, travel opportunities
Cons: 12+ hour work days, minimal advancement opportunity
My typical day is putting out the latest issue. Our company has global warehouses and I am here to resolve any problems that come up throughout the day along with developing and training on new processes in local warehouses.
I've learned to multi-task here more than any other job and how to deal with differnt cultures thoughout different regions in – more... the world.
Management here is difficult to get in touch with and big picture focused. Current management has been very hands off with my day to day work and have trust in me that things are getting accomplished.
My co-workers have all been great. They are what makes the days enjoyable. I am currently in a location where I am the only one employed by my company, but have been welcomed.
The hardest part of the job is managing all the different requests that come through on a daily basis. We have some high profile customers and I need to be aware of any issues that arise each day to be able to answer to management about root causes and how we are resolving and correcting for future.
The most enjoyable part is hearing the appreciation of co-workers when their request has been taken care of. – less

About Husky Injection Molding

Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd. is the world's largest brand name supplier of injection molding equipment and services to – Read more

Husky Injection Molding Photos