Husky Energy Employee Review

View all Husky Energy reviews

Fun and fast paced environment
SAP Specialist supporting Accounting (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 June 2014
I love my team and my role. I have expanded my SAP knowledge as I work with very senior talented individuals. The benefits are great and company's strategy is solid. I believe I have a career here and not just a job :)

Other Husky Energy Employee Reviews

Invests in Employers
Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 January 2018
Good environment and Management. Was on a temp contract so didn't get to work there long but enjoyed the time I did and learned lots. Flexible hours and room for advancement.
good company and leading position in Industry
Staff Cost Controls Specialist, Sunrise Project (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 January 2018
Husky is a good Company with diversity cultures. I got lots of challenges and learned a lot as well during my last 5 years. We need to finish our weekly reports and monthly reports on time and discuss the cash flow forecast internally and externally, such as Husky financial group and contractors. Husky gave me lots of chances to get involved with different knowledge such as SAP and cost and scheduling software. I really want to work with Husky in future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husky Energy. Our community is ready to answer.