Husky Energy Employee Review

View all Husky Energy reviews

Great Place to work
Supply Chain Technician / Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 January 2014
It's a great place to work with flexible start timings.
Employees have the option to attend online or class room trainings along with online modules in the subject matter relevant to the duties.
Management reviews performance and provides feedback from time to time. Encourages to participate in departmental meetings and to bring up own topics for discussions. Co-workers are always willing to assist. One enjoy's working here.
Pros
Lot of activities.

Other Husky Energy Employee Reviews

Top of the line company to work for
HSE Site Administrator, Sunrise Safety Team (Former Employee) –  Fort Mackay, AB23 February 2018
I have worked for many companies in my life and Husky was one of the top ones in my working career. They were always available to answer any questions and all of my coworkers were easy to get along with and friendly. Everyone seemed to enjoy working for the company which makes people able to just concentrate on their jobs and have fun doing their work. They paid very well and I never had any issues with payroll.
Good company.
Downstream Solutions Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 February 2018
Great company overall.Highly respected executives, with good knowledge and background. suboptimal mid-level management, terrible performance rating program and a disappointing HR department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husky Energy. Our community is ready to answer.