Husky Energy

Husky Energy Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Top Quality organization
Applications Analyst (Former Employee), St. John's, NewfoundlandJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Excellent work environment. Every day was interesting and enjoyable
Great organization to work for. Looked forward to every day during my tenure. Excellent team with great communication.
its work with fun and skills
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 8, 2015
Husky has given me great self learning opportunities for improving my communication skills and sales knowledge. i am glad working with Husky Energy.
Fast paced job with ongoing new developments .
Environmental Advisor (Former Employee), Red Deer, AlbertaJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Work independently and great pay scale.
Cons: 24/7 hours as a consultant, have to have phone and computer handy at all times.
Worked for Husky Energy for close to 5 years as an Environmental Advisor. Worked in various areas of Alberta and BC during my time with Husky. Great company to work for.
productive and mature crew
Customer Service (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 12, 2015
working in this company leaded me to enhance my conversation skills and moreover the helping and friendly crew members always there with me at any difficulty level.
remote field operations
Field Operator (Former Employee), Rainbow Lake, ABJune 11, 2015
Pros: learning new areas
Cons: remote location
Rainbow lake operations consisted of daily testing, and weekly and monthly pigging schedule. maintaining equipment and taking chemical rates. On a weekly basis we would change water filters.
Managing compressors, satellite facilities, pump jacks and gas lift wells. Working independently or with help from operators on other runs. We would trouble shoot downed equipment or lines and take necessary measures to get flow back up and running.
busy and chaotic at times
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary AlbertaMay 26, 2015
Company has excellent staff, but are limited by middle management. found it difficult to advance my career or effect change. Working with other groups in the company was enjoyable.
Husky Sunrise Project
E&I Turnover Lead (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, AlbertaMay 24, 2015
Working at the Husky has been a challenging position, but no success is prevailed without hard work. I have learned many valuable assets that will help me in the future.

Overall great job, people, and company to work for.
Oil and Gas producer
Sr. Process and Occupational Safety Advisor (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 8, 2015
Pros: Very good frontline people
Had 25 very good years with this organization. Was provided many opportunities to develop professionally and to guide and mentor many others in the principles of Loss Prevention.
Was a good fit
Steward of the Vendor Verification Process (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 13, 2015
The Husky family was one I was proud to be a part of and enjoyed almost every aspect of my job there. My Supervisors were easily approachable and the whole unit ran more like a large family than a business. Too bad the oil prices crashed or I would still be there.
Great place to work!
Project Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 9, 2015
Going through major transformation and heavily reliant on external contact help to fulfill the vision.
Strong company culture and tight knit networks make it a challenge but overall a great place to work.
Ideal place to work.
Field Production Analyst / Production Accounting (Former Employee), Rocky Mountain House, ABMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Vacation Entitlements
Cons: Too busy for time off
I would collect, analyze, enter data and verify entries fro accuracy. Create and print reports for upper management. Support the field and maintenance for proper data collection standards.
Great Place!!
Emergency Management Lead (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 16, 2015
Pros: great management!!
Cons: long commute
Fantastic place to work with numerous opportunities for advancement. The staff are great and the benefits are awesome!!
Great People and Fun environment
Mater Data Analyst (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 10, 2015
Husky is a great company to work for. The people are awesome and management are great. They have awesome benefits and treat their employees wonderful.
Management works you too hard and culture is stuffy.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 2, 2015
Very bad culture and management style adopted by the company. Management provides no mentorship, training or guidance.
Challenging and rewarding work environment
Construction Coordinator (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, ABFebruary 25, 2015
The organizational culture that Husky provides is a fast paced, challenging and rewarding learning environment. Husky encourages their employees to draw upon the experience and knowledge of their coworkers in order to grow themselves and the their teams.
Productive and interesting. Always learning something new everyday.
Practicum Student (Former Employee), Maidstone, SKFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: learning everyday and free lunch sometime
Cons: took adjustment from going days to nights. and going to work at night coming back at night.
I worked a 12 hours shift 7-7. It was good. It took some adjustment but at the end of it I got use to it. I learned how to maintain a log book, do schedule readings of generators, check readings for well pads, and also did a couple lock out tag out. The manager was approachable when you needed him and everybody was easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was waiting for something to do when you did all your work and the cold weather. I found it quite enjoyable to trouble shoot some alarms when they came on.
Good Company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Grande Prairie, ABFebruary 23, 2015
Cons: no room for local advancement
Busy office with lots of variety of job duties. Office supports a very large geographical area. Both union and non union jobs available. Local Management "Style 1". Enjoyed working with new SAP systems.
Very constructive work environment
Co-Op Student-Application Specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: lots of free food
Cons: sometimes long hours for projects
Very Constructive work environment. Very condusive to being efficient and productive. People there are very proud of their work and don't take being a part of Husky Energy lightly.
Good Place
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 10, 2015
Had no issues at Husky. Group was good as were the people I worked with.

Work was diverse and interesting.

I was involved with many different projects and was looking forward to seeing Sunrise Phase 2 succeed
Husky is a very good place to build professional and social career.
BA - Network Infrastructure (Current Employee), ABJanuary 28, 2015
Cons: highly dynamic environment where you are expected to delivery on time scope and budget.
Husky is a very good work place where employees are given opportunity for career /professional development by sponsoring relevant trainning needs both local and oversea.

It also allow flexible hours where employee at times could work remotely (home).

Husky prides herself with cream of seasoned professionals in all areas of operation and they are will to share the knowledge through collaborations on varoius cross functional projects.

Lastly Husky is a multinational company where every employee is treated equally without discremination.

1 2 3 4

About Husky Energy

Husky Energy Inc. (TSX: HSE) is a large integrated Canadian energy company based in Calgary, Alberta. Focusing on petroleum and – Read more