Huron Shores Property Management Inc. is looking for a new Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper. In this role you will be responsible for organizing and managing the financial aspects of numerous condominium corporations in our growing portfolio. Your personality and positive attitude along with excellent organizational skills will provide a perfect fit within the organization.
- Process monthly financial requirements for multiple condominium corporations
- Follow up on accounts and arrears
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and statements
- Must be familiar with Microsoft, Word, Excel and be generally computer literate.
- Post Secondary Education preferred
- Professional, positive personality - quick learner - dependable
- Available immediately.
Huron Shores Property Management Inc is currently an owner operated business with the assistant position 25 - 30 hours a week. Salary/Wages will be based upon experience