Huntwood Industries

Huntwood Industries Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive ,diverse
Sheet metal guy (Former Employee), Liberty Lake, WAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: i had a good work envirment
something different every day. the people I worked with were easy going day went by fast .
Fun and energetic place to work.
Accessories Supervisor (Former Employee), Liberty Lake WashingtonNovember 25, 2013
Pros: advancement opportunities for management possitions.
Cons: advancement based on seniority
A typical day at work involved stacking like orders together in rows. Next was gathering entire orders to load into tractor trailers for shipping. I learned how to load trucks for shipping so the product would travel safely to its destination with no damage. Also gained knowledge working in a high inventory industrial workplace. The toughest part of – more... the job was the physical labor part. It was very demanding on the body for sometimes sixteen hours a day. Therefore it felt like getting paid to workout for an entire days length. I felt the best part of the job was the ability to obtain knowledge I hadn't yet received in my past years working. I enjoy gaining new and useful knowledge I can benefit my life with in the future. – less
Nice working environment
Custom Cabinet Door Maker (Former Employee), Spokane, WAOctober 24, 2013
I don't really want to make any harsh comments as they kept me employed for 1 year.
A fast paced production atmosphere that operates like a family.
Frontline Supervisor (Former Employee), Liberty Lake, WASeptember 30, 2013
Typically your day is spent working with an organized and efficient schedule to move product from one stage to the next. I learned a trade skill in the wood finishing industry as well as valuable management skills I picked up along the way. The management staff as well as my co-workers are all great people to work with and for.
Mind numbing busy work
Help Desk (Former Employee), Liberty Lake, WADecember 12, 2012
Cons: no health care, salaried position scheduled for 45 hours a week
Friendly people to work with. Other departments might be fine but received little to no training in IT. Was automatically supposed to know how things worked.
Terrible...
Saw Operator (Former Employee), Liberty Lake, WASeptember 13, 2012
Dont work for this dreadful company.... Treat employees terrible.... Poor management... Poor Management....
good times
Production Coordinator (Former Employee), liberty lake waSeptember 4, 2012
lot of fun , still fish and am friends with a lot of my co-workers.alot of people skills
Very Difficult place to work in
Label Sequencer (Former Employee), Liberty Lake, WAApril 26, 2012
Cons: short breaks, less benefits, no vacations, no sick leave, strict guidelines
A typical day at work was printing labels for seven hours a day.

I have learned jobs from Label Sequencing to Assembly.

The hardest part to work for this company was you had strict guidelines to follow.
Productive And Fun To Work With Employees
Wood Stainer (Former Employee), Liberty Lake, WAFebruary 4, 2012
Pros: free pizza lunches
Cons: short breaks, 6-month wait for healthcare
Management Team are very good and sometimes willing to help employees on problem solving and discipline, even changing job positions within the plant.