Hunting Energy Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Company to work for
Process and Finishing Technician (Current Employee), Crosby, TXJanuary 20, 2016
Have learned a lot and have enjoyed working with everyone. The management team are very understanding and easy to work with.
great place to work
Sand Blaster (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2016
Pros: great healthcare
Cons: need better pay
Great place to grow. learn a lot from supervisor. everyone was hands on at all times. Great crew on night shift. Very safe job to work at. Very clean place.
Productive and very organize working place
Processing & Finishing Hand (Current Employee), Broussard, LAJanuary 5, 2016
Everyday I would arrive to work at 5:50am to start work at 6:00am. Our work load would be ready for us in the basket soon as we get to work. My co-workers was very hard work and that would make everyone day go smooth.
Great
QA Supervisor (Former Employee), Houma, LANovember 5, 2015
Good place to work, really clean and organized. Learning new methods to your job is always available. Management can use some fresh new faces.
GOOD COMPANY
CNC machinist (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 31, 2015
Pros: HOILDAYS
Cons: FAVORITISM
GOOD TRAINING PROGRAMS, VERY AGGRESSIVE SUPERVISOR.PAY WAS GOOD, SOME GOOD COWORKERS .CHRISTMAS PARTIES.COMPANY DINNERSS
Good workplace
Global Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), AberdeenOctober 26, 2015
Pros: Flexible Working Hours
Cons: Some staff members who thought they were managment.
Good place to work however there were just too many people who thought they had more power than their job grade. Poor management communication. Only ever heard the negatives. Some major issues that need to be resolved internally. Lots of people with no job who are paid very well.
Maintenance Technician / presetter (Current Employee), Fryeburg, MEOctober 12, 2015
Pros: Great pay and benefits
Cons: subject to layoffs
Hunting is a great place to work but a slow down in the energy industry lead to a large workforce reduction. The management was good, the co-workers are great group of people which was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Hunting
cnc machinist (Former Employee), Sam HoustonOctober 1, 2015
Pros: 1hr lunch, good pay, and safety
Cons: no cons for me
Hunting was the best place i have ever worked at it took me to the next level and thought me new things such as how to check parts the right way and how to run and set up a machine.
Fast paced
General Laborer (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2015
Pros: Great enviroment
Cons: long hours
on a typical day at Hunting Energy Services. my day consisted of media blasting and swedging. I learned a lot from working with the company. it taught me great social skill, time management, and great work ethics. I honestly can say I have no complaints about management they were an awesome group of people to work for. Same with my co-workers everybody was honestly supportive and very helping when needed. the hardest part about my job was the repetitiveness and the long hours with no day off in sight at times. the most enjoyable part of my job was that it was very rewarding when I was constantly getting complements from management and third part oilfield inspectors.
Great People
Senior Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Stafford, TXSeptember 12, 2015
Pros: Great outings
Cons: Management Needs Help
Great people but management must get out of the mom/pop belief, being a corp. Otherwise a good company to work for. Great Facilities.
Poor facility management - Good overall company
Outside Process Coordinator - SHP Location (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2015
Upper management at the individual facility bred a culture of divisiveness between departments. I enjoyed working there despite this. It was disappointing to see so many bad business decisions that will be detrimental the future of the facility (IMHO). I was not surprised to be laid off, nor am I bitter. But I am worried for those good, honest employees still there. Management needs to change in order to be sure the facility survives this downturn in business.
Energetic and enjoyable place to work
Assembly and Test Technician (Former Employee), Portlethen, ScotlandAugust 28, 2015
Pros: opportunity to advance within company
Cons: long hours
I assembled and tested branded new pressure control equipment to 3rd party release standards.

hardest part of the job would be the constant manual labour.

enjoyed learning how to build the equipment from scratch and there was always something new coming in.

i was also an active member of the health and safety team at hunting which i took great interest in.
Odd duck out
Systems Analyst / Global Help Desk (Former Employee), Broussard, LAAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Great Health Care
Cons: Unstable industry leading to frequent layoffs
I was the lone IT staffer for three pipe yards in Southern Louisiana, there were times when my communications skills were stretched out of my comfort zone but all in all it was a great experience.
Great Place
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Houma, LAJuly 12, 2015
Very good company to work for and amazing benefits. Employees are very friendly and care about one another like family.
Fun place to work
Machine Operater (Former Employee), Pampa, TXJuly 10, 2015
Excellent place to work and be part of a team. You are really valued as an employee, from the president of the company on down. Everyone gets treated wioth the same loyalty and respect.
Quality
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Schriever, LAJune 27, 2015
Pros: Climate Control Building
Cons: Lack of Work
Come in perform finial inspections then start checking parts perform first articles Check Raw Material Inspect machinist first part bring pallets to shipping
Good Company and great benefits
Inventory Supervisor and Accounts Payable (Former Employee), Conroe TexasJune 4, 2015
Pros: Good Location
Cons: oil & gas economy
Drilling Tools division was a learning experience and everyday you had the opportunity to learn more. The hardest part was Inventory weekend and reconciling all the parts, but with each quarter I learned more.
Productive and fun workplace.
IT Support Technician (Internship) (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 22, 2015
Was fun to work at the company. Learned a lot of hands on interaction with computers and servers. Learned a lot about interaction with people and other stuff.
Challenging work experience but in the end it was all for the best.
Sugar Land, TX Cleaning Agent/ Maintenance (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXApril 17, 2015
I cleaned a large facility that had 9 restrooms 1 break room.
I learned how to work with people. I had a difficult boss. She was very hard to work with but in the end I learned how to communicate with her to have a more positive work environment.
I was the only one for my shift. There were three shifts because the facility was open 24 hours.
The hardest part of my job was learning how to communicate with my manager.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to go in early and get out early enough to pick up my kids from school and spend time with them.
Hard work with lots of parts and measurement to memorize
Quality Assurance Assistant Inspector (Former Employee), Casper, WYApril 10, 2015
Pros: catered lunches when revinew was up
Cons: long hours.
It was usually really busy with not much rest time and high expectations of every employ. I learned a lot about mud motors in general. hardest part was trying to memorize all the different parts and what damages were allowed. Enjoyed finding defective parts and constantly learning something new every day.