Hunting Energy Services

Hunting Energy Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Company
CNC Machinist (Former Employee), Schriever, LAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: great atmosphere great benefits
Cons: job shop work slows down to fast, pay
Management was a little, well I will not go there. But the work and employee's are great. Great Atmosphere, Great Benefits, Pay Not so Much.
Fast and Friendly Environment
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), TXMarch 11, 2015
Constantly learning new things, feels like a big family.The management is always willing to work with you and help you exceed your goals. The best part of working there is the atmosphere. Great Hours and great pay and WONDERFUL benefits.
Easy work
Production Lead (Current Employee), Milford, TXMarch 5, 2015
fun place to work. motivated to work everyday,work well as a team
friendly people, great trainers. loved the area. good work environment, safeness first at all times
overall good job
Process and Finishing (Former Employee), Broussard, LaFebruary 25, 2015
Good benefists, holiday pay, family orineted, when i had my first child they mailed me a gift card for $50. The company is family oriented.
Small location (machine shop)
Receptionist/Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Cons: healthcare
This company offers great benefits, such as 401k and health insurance and job opportunities. Being a small company (location) is easy to climb the latter to better job positions.
It was a job and Ihad a decent time
Inventory Control Supervisor (Former Employee), Conroe, TXFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: challenging, awesome benefits
Cons: management
Not much else to say. I was laid off due to the slowdown. I liked the location. I liked the hours. I liked the challenge. The people were ok, except for the attitudes that people were allowed to have and the treatment of fellow employees.
Its a very good work place. Its a company that takes care of you.
warehouse manager (Current Employee), Marietta, OHFebruary 3, 2015
Cons: lack of training and communication.
Typical day at work involves ordering parts, getting things ready to leave the warehouse, shipping/ receiving, control of all inventory and explosives.

I learned here that I can do anything I put my mind to and hard work pays off.
Great workplace environment.
Facility Safety Coordinator (Former Employee), Schriever, LAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: amazing working environment with great people.
Cons: very low pay rate compared to other competitors.
It is a very good place to work if you can get by with the low pay. They do not pay well at all, but the insurance their is amazing and cheap! The work environment is amazing and everyone gets along. An amazing place to work if you don't have many bills.
Fast paced high stress enviroment
Senior Controller (Current Employee), Casper, Wy 82601December 21, 2014
Pros: challenging
Cons: high stress enviroment
Busy going from one task to another making decision quickly and moving forward. Great support from corporate office in Houston.
Nice place to work
CNC Machinist, QC (Former Employee), Houma, LANovember 17, 2014
Decent sized company with nice co-workers and good benefits. I would recommend this to a friend seeking employment.
Manufacturing Division
Production (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 30, 2014
I worked for the company for 5+ years. 6 lays off (2008, 2010, 2013, and 2014). Before I left the company, upper management would "ship" the products but the customer would not receive the products. In reality, it was never shipped but still somehow would count towards closing totals. The manager got a slap on the wrist bug should have been fired. The HR Manager is even worse. She will only hired her friends, the employees are scared of her, she is unprofessional, and more. It's sad since this company has great potential but it won't ever change. Great benefits but terrible compensation.
This company needs a LOT of work
Customer Services Rep (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 5, 2014
Everybody has to stay late at the end of month because we have to ship out at least $4 million a month. The company lies and paper ships assembles to its company just to make the number. Really hard to move up and have constant lay offs.
Office Assistant/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Milford, TXJuly 28, 2014
Pros: hour lunches
Cons: short breaks
i was office assistant, order filler, customer service, got to deal with explosives, forklift operator, shipping/Receiving,
At Hunting Energy the boss is knoledgeable & your ideas would be considered
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee), Singapore, S00July 20, 2014
Pros: our personal view on the job is considered
Cons: unbalanced working hours to free time
1) Working hard to contribute & achieve successful operation
2) Learned to work with different nationalities, cultures, different races & different level of people.
3) Management - would say average to above average
4) co-workers - due to different culture and traditions, race & nationality we must adjust accordingly
5) Hardest Part of the Job - When raising with time to meet deadlines or load out requirements of client.
6) Most enjoyable part of the job is when we managed to raise with time, open discussion on operation with the boss
Well known job location and supply
Gandermountain (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 15, 2014
Pros: relationships built
Cons: time limits
A typical day at work is very busy and you must remain productive at al times. I learned how to help more than one customer at a time. The management is very cool and laid back but very serious about the work being completed there each day. My co-workers were very polite and productive as well a great help when you need to ask them something. The hardest part of the job was working fast enough to serve every customer at once. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smile on a satisfied customers face.
Great healthcare benefits
Electronic Technician (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: no raises, no job security
Mediocre pay. No matter how long you've been in the company or the level of skill and dedication you have, this company wire fire you.
Good company excellent benefits.long hours
end finisher in pipe yard (Current Employee), Crosby, TXJune 1, 2014
Hours are long at this company, 6 to 7 days of 12's and location is an hour away from home. I have learned a lot at this company.
Great Products to work on
Engineering Technologist (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 28, 2014
Pros: health care, yearly bonuses.
Cons: poor management
Typical day the same Management Routine,no Knowledge or sense of Direction only for their self endulgenge and Favoritism,Lazy co-workers and young spending too much time with their electronic devices,
I didn't learn anything there,all my Manufacture Experience came from another company I worked for 20 yrs.

The Hardest part was dealing with incompetent appointed Management knowing where the problem areas are and not doing anything about it

My most Enjoyable Part of my Job was the products I worked on and to see them ship on time.
Playing Ping Pong Game at Break Time.
Hand Solder (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 15, 2014
Play Ping Pong at Break time.
Play soccer after work.
Swimming.
Weight lifting.
It use to be fun
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Joliet, ILMay 6, 2014
Talk to any employee that worked for this Co prior to 2008. It was not only a fun place to shop, but was a great and fun place to work! Not so much for either anymore.

They used to have great spiff's for working there, now your lucky if you get a discount on candy...