Hunting Energy Services

Hunting Energy Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Products to work on
Engineering Technologist (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 28, 2014
Pros: health care, yearly bonuses.
Cons: poor management
Typical day the same Management Routine,no Knowledge or sense of Direction only for their self endulgenge and Favoritism,Lazy co-workers and young spending too much time with their electronic devices,
I didn't learn anything there,all my Manufacture Experience came from another company I worked for 20 yrs.

The Hardest part was dealing with incompetent – more... appointed Management knowing where the problem areas are and not doing anything about it

My most Enjoyable Part of my Job was the products I worked on and to see them ship on time. – less
Varied Position
Rentals Administrator - Part-Time (Current Employee), Portlethen, AberdeenMarch 13, 2014
Pros: that the company allows me to work my 6 hours flexibly
My typical day includes making sure all Rental Files are up to date, part certificates are scanned into the system and deal with any invoice queries from e-mails.
My co-workers are all men and are easy to get on with.
The hardest part of my job is making invoicing deadlines at month end.
Mostly Wonderful and Knowledgeable People...Mostly.
Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Pampa, TXFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: excellent medical benefits, paid travel, some paid lunches, employee camaraderie, 2 weeks vacation and 5 days sick leave upon start
Cons: pay below median salary range, evaluations and advancement is slow or non-existant, raises are sparse, some divisions have poor morale
Excellent work atmosphere in most divisions. Health benefits are excellent and 401k matching is 6% but the choices of investments are questionable. I worked in IT and most of us were separated 400 miles away so there wasn't a real cohesive day to day work bond. Morale at my particular division location was low compared to other divisions. There would – more... be the occasional "appreciation catered lunch" or safety meeting giveaway. Appreciation raises were sparse.

The work was very satisfying though and paid business travel to help out our satellite locations across the US was the most enjoyable part of my job. My co-workers at my location were good people with most having a sense of humor and making each day more enjoyable. I actually made a few good friends while working there. The quality of product is usually of very high standard. – less
Good Co-workers management not very good.
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee), Crosby, TXFebruary 4, 2014
Good job good benefits but the main supervisor at the shopwas very untrained and rude.
Excellent Job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 5, 2013
Pros: benefits of all kinds.
Cons: nothing bad about the company.
I could not complain about this job. They are a great employment opportunity. They treat their employees with respect and pays great. Excellent benefits, job security, and fixed work schedule.
OK
Service Technician/Purchaser/Shipping & Receiving (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 20, 2013
Not what I thought it would be........................................
Huntings
NDT Gauger (Former Employee), Laurencekirk, SCTJune 11, 2013
I very much enjoyed this job. I would like to use the skills that a gained with Huntings to forward my career within another company who can offer me good career progression.
good place to work
CNC OPERATOR (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: free lunch sometimes
Cons: only 30 min lunch on a 12hr day
its a good place to work and learn new things manegment is ok the co workers are good to work with
Great people, relaxed friendly enviornment.
Senior Designer / Drafter (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: great benefits and vacation schedule
Cons: limited staff
Great place to work, with a very friendly group of people. In-house machine shop with welding and C&C machining. Hydrostatic testing up to 32k psi. Cutting edge R&D department always willing to teach.
I started with this company right before it began it's growth, and was able to grow with it. With each step I was challenged with more responsibility, – more... which was both the hardest and most rewarding part of the job. – less
Productive place and a good place to work
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee), Broussard, LAJanuary 6, 2013
A typical day for me is threading drill stem on a Mazak Quick Turn 300 and a Slant Turn 450
Good employees and great mngmt
Quality Control Inspector (QC Inspector) (Former Employee), Broussard, LAAugust 8, 2012
Made good money and enjoyed everyone there. Received good training and advanced well thanx to a highly aware mngmt team.
great palce to start
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Casper, WYJuly 3, 2012
Pros: great benifets
Cons: long hours, poor pay
great co workers, Management team displays no leadership, long day, hardest task was showing up at 4 am. job training
Work
CNC Machinist-Full-time Employment (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 8, 2012
This is a nice place to work, but the job does not offer security.
good job very stable
Lead tool mechanic (Current Employee), Latrobe, PaFebruary 29, 2012
I really love this job and love working in the oil and gas industry. The people are good and good working atmosphere