Are you an upbeat and energetic person? Do you like to work with a small group of staff on a personal level? Want to be able to enjoy your summer working at a beautiful golf course on the North end of Edmonton? Then we have a position for you!
Hunters Green Golf Club is looking for full-time and part-time Clubhouse Attendants for our 2014 golf season, starting at the end of April until mid-October.
All staff are cross trained in all areas, such as working in our Pro Shop, Snack Bar, bar-tending, golf cart maintenance, and beverage cart.
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Booking tee times and checking golfers in at the Pro Shop.
- Working with our Tee-On program.
- Organizing, pulling out and cleaning golf carts.
- Selling merchandise in our Proshop.
- Some basic cooking duties in our Snack Bar on a flat top grill, charbroiler and deep fryer.
- Driving the Beverage Cart (get a tan while you work!).
- Keeping and maintaining a clean clubhouse.
- Occasionally help with wedding, tournament, & banquet set up.
ProServe is considered an asset, but is not required for hiring.
Exclusive staff benefits include discounts on golf green fees, snack bar food discounts while you work, gratuity for working wedding and banquets, and working for a family run business!
If you are interested in a position, please email your cover letter and resume in the same document (PDF format is preferred).
Interviews will be taking place the week of March 31st – April 4th.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hunters Green Golf Club
24427 Twp Rd. 542
Sturgeon County, AB