Interior Commercial Designer
The designer should have a working knowledge of construction and renovation builds for residential and commercial spaces. Past experience in presenting space planning and layout drawings to managers and clients is essential. Applicants will be working closely with architects and project managers to ensure all project costs and budgets are maintained.
The applicant should have a Post-Secondary education in Interior Design/ Architecture with a minimum of 3- years in the design field working with AutoCAD software. Past experience working in a restaurant or retail industry is an asset but not required. This is a great opportunity to work with talented individuals in the industry and work on exciting and new projects with future opportunities.
- Collaborate with architects and engineers to create principle AutoCAD plans (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) for new and renovated restaurants.
- Review drawings to ensure all company standards are being met as well as material and product specifications.
- Source all products and materials required while coordinating project costs and meeting construction budgets.
- Liaise between suppliers and consultants to gain insight into specific project needs and requirements.
- Correspond with design and project management departments to consult on design specific issues.
- Purchasing and follow-up on all relevant restaurant equipment and materials.
If interested, please submit resumes.