Hunt Personnel Employee Review

View all Hunt Personnel reviews

agence de placement
Caissier/Agent de convenance N2/3 (Former Employee) –  quebec6 December 2013
Cette entreprise nous permet d'acquérir une expérience pour travailler chez desjardins. La contre partie est un engagement en terme de temps.
Pros
acquisition d'une nouvelle expérience
Cons
sur appel

Other Hunt Personnel Employee Reviews

Possibilité de trouver quelque chose de rapide
Commis d'entrepôt (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 February 2018
Agence de placement qui offre des emplois lourdes et pas tout à fait sécuritaires.
Challenging, stimulating learning experience
Temporary Office Employee (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 February 2018
As a temp office worker with Hunt Personnel, I have worked mostly as receptionist/administrative assistant for various companies in the general Vancouver area. In my temporary assignments there was always a fairly steep learning curve in the beginning (in which patience was the crucial attitude - with myself and from others), and then, if time permitted, a period of building confidence as I practiced my new job responsibilities. Even though the companies I have worked for have been very different from each other, I have enjoyed all my experiences. In my most recent posting in a law firm, someone even took enough interest in me to ask what kind of work I had done before (since it was obvious from my age that this was not my first spin around the block!), and I really appreciated this interest and affirmation. This didn't happen in every assignment.