Hunt Personnel Employee Review

View all Hunt Personnel reviews

Passez Go, Réclamez 200
Conseiller en dotation (Former Employee) –  Québec, QC2 April 2013
Agence de gestion de personnel, c'est pas la joie. On travail dans le beurre. C'est pas une très belle ambiance de travail.

Other Hunt Personnel Employee Reviews

Challenging, stimulating learning experience
Temporary Office Employee (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 February 2018
As a temp office worker with Hunt Personnel, I have worked mostly as receptionist/administrative assistant for various companies in the general Vancouver area. In my temporary assignments there was always a fairly steep learning curve in the beginning (in which patience was the crucial attitude - with myself and from others), and then, if time permitted, a period of building confidence as I practiced my new job responsibilities. Even though the companies I have worked for have been very different from each other, I have enjoyed all my experiences. In my most recent posting in a law firm, someone even took enough interest in me to ask what kind of work I had done before (since it was obvious from my age that this was not my first spin around the block!), and I really appreciated this interest and affirmation. This didn't happen in every assignment.
Une équipe de gestion exceptionnelle
Formateur Desjardins (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 September 2017
J'ai adoré travailler chez Hunt. J'y ai développé des relation avec mes supérieurs absolument exceptionnelles.
Pros
Gestionnaires d'exception
Cons
des locaux un peu exigus