EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT - BA7920
Our client is where startups, entrepreneurs, researchers, investors, industry and partners take innovation and ideas to business. The Executive Assistance reports directly to the President of the company and works closely with the long term strategic goals of the organization and helping all of the stakeholders exceed their businesses goals.
The primary responsibility for the Executive Assistant is providing administrative support and assistance to the President in a confidential and professional manner; assisting the President with his day-to-day operational management functions and long term strategic goals. This position also provides support as Recording Secretary and administrative functions for the Board of Directors and Governance and Compensation Committee. If you are someone who likes to take control of their position and make it their own, are passionate about reporting to Executive levels, and thrive in a proactive and busy work environment then this might be the opportunity for you!
- A positive image of the Organization, its President and its Board of Directors through professional executive level documents and presentations.
- Mitigated stress level of the President through taking charge of small day-to-day tasks independently.
- Coordinate and Book any events, Board Meetings, Governance and Compensation Committee, Audit Committee and Strategic Planning meetings (notices and invitations, agendas, package materials, minutes, catering, venues).
- Event management facilitation
- Make all stakeholders feel at home when having any interaction with the company
- Book and manage travel requirements
- Effective communication flow to the President (organization and prioritization of correspondence, e-mail, faxes, voicemail).
- Provide any required assistance and support to the Executive / Management Team (VP Finance and Administration, Director of Facilities)
- Effective organization of President’s calendar appointments.
- Effective management of Administrative Team needs, work load leveling, large project coordination, assisting in administrative recruitment and chair of monthly Administrative Team meetings. This is an informative role and does not affect the current reporting structure of the Administrative team. This role has no direct reports.
- Superior organizational skills
- High level of confidence
- Attention to detail
- Ability to judge and rank multiple priorities
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding of managerial financial principles
- Advanced skills (use, integrating, training, troubleshooting) with all Microsoft Office applications, database applications, operating systems, browsers and e-mail
- Knowledge of research methods and information sources
- Maintain and keep HR files confidential, organized and up-to-date
- Ability to professionally represent the organization in a public profile – political exposure/acumen
- Professional aptitude for interviewing potential administrative candidates
- Maturity – minimum of 10 years experience
- Ability to delegate work load as no back-up is assigned to this position
- Team player but needs to get the job done without assistance
- High energy, proactive mentality with ability to anticipate next steps of daily activities
- Flexible with a high ability to adapt to change
- Multi-processing – very tight timelines
If you meet the criteria above, are legally eligible to work in Canada, and passionate about your EA career I would like to review your resume.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Founded in 1979, Hunt's Healthcare takes pride in being the longest serving Home Healthcare provider in the Greater Toronto Area, and is...