We are actively recruiting Counter balance operators with cross-docking experience, for our client located in Mississauga.
This is potentially a long term opportunity with a leading freight forwarder.
- Counter balance experience required (propane)
- Cross-docking experience required
- Experienced changing a propane tank
- Current Fork lift certificate – by independent testing firm
- Grade 12 Diploma (Diploma or transcripts must be presented at interview)
- Clean criminal background check
- Experience with dangerous goods is desirable but not mandatory
- Basic computer skills and basic math skills – with or without a calculator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Solid work history
- Responsible for transporting freight across dock area to/from trailers for loading to trailers
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Verify documentation matches freight description, including, but not limited to type, weight, and hazardous materials, using current electronic and manual system
- Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies, including, but not limited to pallets, straps, rope
- Recoup/repair damaged freight when necessary
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports
- Perform other duties as required
Shifts: Variety of shifts available.
If you meet all the above requirements, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
Founded in 1979, Hunt's Healthcare takes pride in being the longest serving Home Healthcare provider in the Greater Toronto Area, and is...