Chief Operating Officer - BA
Our client has been servicing the Agriculture industry in over 40 countries for 25 plus years. Through their ongoing market growth and technology advancements they are looking for a Chief Operating Officer to align their business operations with their market’s needs.
The primary responsibility of the Chief Operating Officer will be to define, drive, and manage all aspects of the operations of the company; ensuring that their corporate vision is a reality. The COO will deliver leadership, management, innovation, mentorship and the vision necessary to ensure all proper operational controls, technological needs, personnel, resources, administrative and reporting procedures are in place to enhance the company’s market and financial growth.
- Initiating new business activities, expanding market growth, new areas of technology, and sales revenues
- Along with the CEO lead the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes focusing on the establishment and optimization of the day to day operations of the company
- Provide pragmatic, inspirational, and creative leadership for the business and technology departments
- Lead the prioritization, development, planning, implementation, management, and evaluation of company culture changes and innovation initiatives
- Continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing with the Executive Team
- Facilitate full integration of senior management and their teams, providing mentorship to direct reports and development of senior management’s KPI’s
- Allocating, monitoring, and approving all available personnel, financial, operational infrastructure, and other resources to ensure they are being used as effectively as possible to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the company
- Provide timely, accurate, and complete reports on the operating condition of the company, both up and down the line
- Working with HR on management and leadership recruitment, total compensation, disciplinary actions, and terminations.
- Maintain positive external relationships with clientele, vendors, and business partners through instilling a positive corporate image in the media and all stakeholder communications
- 10+ years in senior management roles in business functions
- Strong knowledge and or experience within electronics or other manufacturing environment
- Continuous operational improvement leader, transformational agent-of-change, by bringing processes and systems to a rapidly evolving organization.
- Capable of building a strong culture of employee performance and accountability
- Ability to drive revenues and improve profit margin through increased revenues and a strong understanding of costs
- Extensive experience in a rapidly growing technology development business focused on web-based and cloud application’s
- Proven experience in implementing business strategies and launching new and innovative products to global markets
- Reputation for uncompromising ethics and integrity while directing an organization's operating policies
- Strategic thinker, able to prioritize, analyze multiple sources of information and effectively plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate decisions in a timely manner
- Excellent business development, sales, negotiating, costing and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, up and down
- In-depth knowledge of the Agriculture industry; it’s markets, customers, and competitive products
If you meet the criteria above and are legally eligible to work in Canada I would like to review your resume.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Founded in 1979, Hunt's Healthcare takes pride in being the longest serving Home Healthcare provider in the Greater Toronto Area, and is...