Human Services Employee Review

View all Human Services reviews

ST. John's Luthern Home
Hallmark Hospice Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZ20 July 2013
I so enjoyed my time with the eldery! They brought great wisdom and joy to my day. I met their dietary needs and made their environmet a happy and safe one.
Each shared many life stories with me and was always eager to hear about my family. These people enriched my life.
Pros
Life changing...
Cons
Little to no benifits

Other Human Services Employee Reviews

Policy Changes
Team Lead (Disability Services Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 July 2017
A turn over in CEO's and management were plentiful and not too many for the better - policies were constantly being revised and not passed along. Communication was a low priority - and when are working with human being of diminished capacity this is key. Best part of the position was watching my client flourish . Hardest part dealing with management
Informative and Rewarding
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB30 December 2016
I would work five days per week with a high school student who had special needs catered to his disability. I learned how to care for this student while helping develop new skills and improving his literacy skills. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with the students and getting to watch them grow.
Pros
Working with the students
Cons
Short term volunteering