Human Services

Human Services Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Work Experience Program
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 28, 2014
Pros: very busy, fast paced environment.
Following the Administrative Professional Program offered at NorQuest College I was placed at the Human Services, Leadership Program for the Government of Alberta to complete my work experience portion of the course,
It was a very busy environment which let me utilize my learned skills in a very professional office. I worked with master spreadsheets, – more... registered government employees into the Leadership Program and set up and took down conference rooms.
I was introduced to new programs such as SharePoint and Images. I also got to participate in government conference meetings, it was a great opportunity to learn and I am very lucky to have gotten the opportunity to gain experience in such a well established environment.
Using my learned skills from the Administrative Professional Program I was able to show my collogues faster ways of using Microsoft Word and Excel.
The hardest part of the position was that I had a deadline of 150 hours experience and I wanted to learn more.
The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was very busy, I always had something to do which drove my motivation. – less
Woking with mentally challenge patients.
Direct Care/CNA (Former Employee), Woburn, MAAugust 28, 2012
Woking with mentally challenged patients and amking sure that their acctivities of daily livings are met.