Video Network Operations Centre (VNOC) - 2nd Level Support
We are a world leader in the video conferencing market. With locations all over the world, we help companies communicate easily and effectively through our managed video conferencing solutions. Video conferencing is at the forefront of collaborative technologies designed to deal with global business. We enable video conferencing from soft phones, dedicated hardware, through to 3G mobile phones.
Reporting into the VNOC Manager, you will be skilled in network operations support in a 24/7 hosted video services environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The VNOC Support Technician provides network and application support acting as the 2nd level of technical support to our customers. The VNOC group is responsible for continuous maintenance and monitoring of the video over IP infrastructure and global networks. In collaboration with other teams implements and manages network hardware and software solutions for LANs and WANs in highly available, scalable, secure network environments that may include customer owned and managed networks. In addition, the VNOC handles customer service requests and performs escalations while analyzing and resolving customer telecommunication and video issues in a timely and accurate manner. In accordance with ISO27001, you are required to abide by our security policy.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written English)
- Professional rapport and customer service experience
- Knowledge of VoIP or videoconferencing infrastructures
- Knowledge of MPLS/IP/VPN networks
- Familiarity of Firewall technologies
- Knowledge of Quality of Service and routing protocols
- Problem solving skills and an eagerness to learn
- Previous experience in a 24/7 NOC work environment an asset
- A valid background check and/or security clearance is a key requirement for this role based on regional requirements.
- BA , BSc or college degree preferred
- NEW GRADUATES WELCOME
- Additional languages are an asset