Looking to hire immediately a Property Manager for a successful regional shopping centre comprising of approximately 209,258 GLA located in North Battleford, Saskatchewan, Canada.
The Role: The Property Manager will report directly to the VP of Operations and will be responsible for the overall management of the Mall. The Property Manager will build trusted relationships with the tenants and look after the day to day operations and any issues that arise.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for all aspects of the daily property management operations of an indoor shopping centre, including but not limited to Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Tenant Relations, Financial Accountability and Building Operations;
- Establish short and long term goals and objectives for the property, in alignment with the corporate vision and direction;
- Develop and recommend annual operating and capital budgets and manage both within approved guidelines;
- Provide accurate, timely and comprehensive financial and operational reports;
- Plan, implement and evaluate events at the Mall;
- Ability to review, interpret and negotiate external contracts to ensure terms and conditions are in the best interest of the company.
Desired Skills & Experience Core Competencies/Qualifications:
- Professional, motivated self starter with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to work independently and without supervision;
- A strong character with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people including but not limited to: owners, staff, tenants, suppliers, contractors and the public;
- Detail oriented with the ability to make well thought out decision;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities;
- Able to work well under pressure and manage deadlines;
- Strong computer skills with experience in all MS Office applications (proficiency in similar software to Yardi and Worldox would be an asset);
- Experience in commercial property management, financial analysis, lease interpretation, building operations and maintaining strong internal controls would be an asset;
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in a property management environment.
Thank you for your interest in the role, however, please be advised only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Indeed - 16 months ago