Is the motorsports industry your passion?
This is an awesome opportunity to work a well established organization within the motorsport industry. Quality is top priority for this family owned business which is located 25 minutes outside of Winnipeg, Manitoba. If you are passionate about motorsports with a strong knowledge in small engines and want to be part of a team, this is the position for you. We are currently looking to add a full-time mechanic to our already awesome team.
The successful team member will have the following:
- Previous experience in rebuilding and repairing small engines
- Demonstrated experience working with ATVs, Snowmobiles and motorbikes
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Must have leadership qualities with previous experience working within a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong business acumen
- Previous experience running a shop is considered an asset although not required
- Although weekend work is not normally required we do need someone with a flexible schedule
- Their own tools – we provide the shop space, customers, great working environment, competitive wages and wonderful opportunities.
- Must be a Canadian resident and able to work in Canada
If everything is this add makes your scream “that’s me!” we want to hear from you! Please provide your resume along with a cover letter stating your wage expectations by email to no later than June 25, 2014. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.