Hudson Highland Group

Hudson Highland Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun place
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 28, 2013
Pros: free coffie
Cons: 8 hrs
Good benefits and long term jobs
Good co worker and part time jobs
Independent Manager
Independent Manager (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 21, 2013
Hiring and Training
Planning and organizing daily activities,
Responsible for new business development
Like running your own business.
Enjoyable friendly staff
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee), Edmonton International Airport, ABMarch 11, 2013
I enjoy the people I work with, I am just looking for something more challenging.
Flexable group with high quality concerns
Contract Default document review and execution (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 18, 2014
Pros: flexable work shedule
Cons: contracted position
A free flowing position that changed often in the roles needed based off of volume and quality. Great mangement and co-workers.
Quality Employer
TX-Documentation Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 30, 2014
Hudson strives to provide an atmosphere for their employees in which they can thrive. Management is highly professional and maintains a strong relationship with those who work for them.
slave drivers
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Nashua, NHMay 20, 2014
Punch in go to my work area. Start working on the broke down fork lifts and pallet jacks.
good
Construction Laborer/Mason (Former Employee), Hudson, NYMay 6, 2014
loved the job and the people that I worked with and learn new things and built from it.
Great people
Manager of Payroll and Accounts Payable (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 28, 2014
Great culture in this office. Teams really work well together but need to set best practices and improve processes.
Solid place to work, with excellent pay and benefits.
Document Review Specialist (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 24, 2014
I spent most of my time reviewing documents for foreclosure. I was generally allowed to set my own pace and work to my own speed. Management was generally provided by the company I was working at rather than by Hudson directly.
Always something new
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee), Auckland, AucklandApril 22, 2014
Temping with Hudson is a great way to get your foot in the door with employers and job markets. You learn a lot very quickly and I quite enjoy that type work environment. They trust you to get your job done with the skills that you offer them and don't micromanage. The temp agents also make sure that you're adapting well to your office space and check – more... in often in case you need anything. – less
GE Healthcare is the best
Document Review Specialist/Consultant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 9, 2014
Pros: pay was great, environment was fun.
Cons: short term, one year and i missed the place after i left.
Worked at GE Healthcare along side with engineers of quality obtaining documents for the FDA requirements.
Hudson Staffing
Laborer (Current Employee), Hudson, WIApril 3, 2014
Pros: get you working
Cons: doesnt
They make sure you have a job. If you go for the interview the next day they have something for you.
Great Company
Director - Retained Search (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 18, 2014
Great Company with strong management and global presence. They are growing and will be in top 10 for best recruiting companies.
No thank-you
Sales Manager (Former Employee), GarrowhillFebruary 25, 2014
I had the pleasure of going for an interview for Hudson and I must say, it was one of the most unprofessional interviews I have ever been part of. Legally you are not allowed to ask peoples age, nor their marital status, how many Children they have (if any); all of these questions were asked. I was offered the job, and told them I was no longer interested. – more... When they asked why, I gladly told them their unprofessional attitude and asking questions that are not related/specific to the job role. Hopefully this will change the way they conduct themselves, as this is not the way to recruit talent. – less
Recruiter
Recruiter (Current Employee), Houston, TxFebruary 21, 2014
Look for qualified candidates for open positions for commission based Sales department
- Successfully fulfilled more than 576 positions in less than 3 years as lead onsite recruiter
- Exceeded recruiting quota by over 140% in the first month of the position.
-Perform essential office duties including review of signed energy contracts, distribution of – more... energy rates to Sales Personnel, processing of history reports for sales lead generation.
- Verify documentation and background information including education of all potential candidates.
- Conduct new hire training and orientation
-Setup new accounts in the company’s portal where all contracts are created and uploaded. – less
Focus on task; employees friendly and helpful.
Contract Attorney (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: relaxed atmosphere.
Cons: none.
A typical day at Hudson involves focus on detail and speed and accuracy of results.
Multi-tasking
Project Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 13, 2014
The skill I was most able to perfect is my ability to monitor budgets, expenditures and forecasting.
Not sure what company this is
Legal Secretary/Paralegal (Former Employee), Athens, GAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: hours, job and home life balance
Hudson, Montgomery and Kalivoda:
Great workplace
Co-workers friendly and instructive
Job Review
Senior Associate (Former Employee), Washington DCDecember 9, 2013
Hudson Highland is a great company to work for to gain valuable experience in the talent management field.
average oil field warehouse
Assembler (Former Employee), Hungerford txDecember 5, 2013
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: short breaks
Walking a good distance to clock in, standing for majority of the time assembling products, learned how to sand blast and assemble oil field pipes. Management were a good team, co-workers were nice folks, hardest part of the job was dealing with fiber glass, most enjoyable part was.......

1 2 3

About Hudson Highland Group

Hudson Global (formerly Hudson Highland Group) offers specialty staffing and related consulting services through the regional – Read more