Hudson Group

Hudson Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nice Environment
Retail Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 11, 2014
it's a nice company, but u get moved a lot to different work locations.
Don't work here
Operation supervisor (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 6, 2014
Cons: low wages, managers treat you bad, no hours for a full time possition hostile place to work
This is the worst place i have ever work. Poor management, they treat employees very bad. Hostile work environment. I do not recommend this place to work.
Productive and fun place to work
Sale Associate (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 20, 2014
Early morning shift, always willing to teach new thing. Management is friendly and willing to work a around your schedule. There is no hard part of the job everything is simple and fun.
Productive and Serious work environment
Accounts Manager (Current Employee), Newark, NJFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: very flexable hours that i can balance my work and life
I grow with this company and i am appreciating the management that I have learned many things from them and through them.

I am working with diverse people and I love my co – workers.

I don’t have anything to point the hardest part of my job, probably dealing with vendors who are not willing give credits for return products.
Decent Place
Airport warehouse delivery (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 17, 2014
Great experience, and learning curve from this job,but its exactly what it is a job, o room for advancement.
Gm doesn't know how to treat employees
Cashier(Rdu) (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 12, 2014
Responsibilities:cashier
management is absolutely horrible. He doesn't know how to talk to people,he is disrespectful. The pay sucks and there isn't much advancement opportunity.always cutting hours. Manager always forgets to pay your sick time and holidays. And try to act stupid about it.all the employees are scare to talk to upper management because – more... they are afraid to loose there job. – less
Productive workplace
General Manager (Current Employee), South Burlington, VTJanuary 6, 2014
Help me grow on my management nd leadership skills. The team behind the locations have strong work ethic and well team relationship.
fun to work with Managers
Food and Beverages Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 7, 2013
Pros: work 40 hours a week
Cons: to be on the job at 3.30 am
Excellent people to work with.
Objectives are made very clear, with set dead lines.
Fast pace industry
Sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 2, 2013
Pros: nice colleagues
Cons: low pay
typical cashier at the airport. my coworkers were nice. the hardest part was things were very expensive and most customers complained.
Getting an experience as a leader is great !
Supervisor (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 1, 2013
Working at the airport will be a very good thing that ever especially been a supervisor, I get a lot of information and the most fun interacting with strangers/travelers as we had met before. I was in charge of the stores, and associates making sure customers the best service they could.
I like the safety/security in place the management , coworkers – more... and travelers all good people .Cant forget the fun job at the airport ! – less
comfortable working invironment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Newark, NJNovember 13, 2013
it was really nice working there, within six months i got two bonuses.
Good place to start training in entry level job
Architect Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: great management
Cons: seasonal job
Great place to start taining in a fast paced environment. The cons was that my job was seasonal, they have a great management.
Customer Service
Shift Leader/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jackson, MSSeptember 25, 2013
It was located in the Jackson Airport. The experience was great, I got to interact with customers which wasn't bad at all. I really enjoyed working there.
Not a bad company to work for
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 17, 2013
Pros: never a dull day
Cons: excessive turnover
Long days working in an international airport. I learned a bit about merchandizing but that was all. Management was professional and competent but there was also astronomical employee turnover. I left because the company lost the contract and they were in limbo about job security. Coworkers were pleasant and fun. The hardest part of the job was having – more... to depend on some unreliable staff members who might not show up for work. The most enjoyable part was seeing the day run smoothly when it did – less
Productive Work Place
Dunkin Donuts Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: flexible scheduele
Cons: short breaks located in the airport.
A typical work day was from 1pm until about 8pm. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers find what they need.
work was interesting
Sales rep (Former Employee), Newark, NJSeptember 5, 2013
work had its moment it could be very slow then very very busy always meeting new people making new friends
My Co-wokers
Inventory Control Analyst (Former Employee), East Rutherford, NJAugust 31, 2013
My Co-worker are great. Willing to lend a hand if need,teach new techniques and more effective way of completing are task. Will to help with projects. And stepping up to the plate.
fun environment, multicultral staff, encourage creativity
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 27, 2013
Pros: health benefits
Cons: as a member of management, i have to work 6 days at minimum 10hrs per day every other week, 5 days at minimum 10hrs per day every other week. (6, 5 schedule)
I am a member of the management team so my typical day at work is making sure everything is running smoothly, which at the airport is a rare occurance. New issues arrive daily, one example is that the most popular magazine that we sell didn't get delivered that morning. We, management, have to make sure we have that the particular magazine gets delivered – more... that same day even if we have to go ourselves to pick it up so customers will not be disappointed.
I have been working in airport retail consistantly for seven years but 13 years total and I have to say that I have learned a lot and I continue to learn and enjoy the opportunity to do something new. I have learned things like troubleshooting, scheduling, forecasting, inventory, merchandising, visual displays and paying attention to the customers needs and requests just to name a few. My co-workers and my staff are energentic, fun and hard team players. It seems as if on a extremely busy day, everyone steps up and work even harder and they are helpful toward each other. I love the atmosphere my co-workers and I create on a daily basis. Sometimes when an associate calls out from work and/ or being short staffed is the hardest part of the job because I have to shuffle around other associates to make sure each store is staffed. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is a successful day, ie. no associate call outs, no customer complaints, all merchandise is delivered and customers enjoying their shopping in our stores. – less
great place to work
Business Analyst (Former Employee), East Rutherford, NJJune 18, 2013
1. a typical day at work

Sofware testing and other productions is issues with retail merchandising software

2. what you learned:
project management and business analysis supporting proprietary software

3. management: nice people, very supportive

4. your co-workers: nice people: very supportive

5. the hardest part of the job: leaving people that – more... I enjoyed working with and getting to know

6. the most enjoyable part of the job: people I worked with . . . – less
Loving atmosphere
Retail Associate & Trainer (Former Employee), Chicago,IllinoisJune 8, 2013
Working at newsstand giving customers assistance when needed. How to help greet customers who where flying from all over. Management was great along with co-workers. Not being able to help with certain information. Seeing people travel.

About Hudson Group

Hudson Group doesn't care if you're traveling to Pasadena, California, or Poughkeepsie, New York, as long as you stop over in – Read more