Full Time Merchandiser
Assists the Merchandise Manager in executing all visual presentation initiatives established for a single store or multi-store location. Promotes a corporate image of excellence through a strong work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of excellent customer service and quality store visual presentation throughout the operation.
- Conceptualizing designs and ideas displaying the products of the store innovatively and attractively.
- Frequently changing displays in accordance with the season, market trends and festivities.
- Ensuring the proper lighting of all signboards of the store.
- Strategizing the display and branding of store promotions and events for increasing sales of the store.
- Coordinating with technicians and staff for the proper and safe implementation of display designs.
- Keeping a track of the purchasing trend of the customers and strategizing presentations accordingly.
- Work with the divisional merchandise managers to strengthen market relationships and knowledge of market trend, strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand competitor’s strengths, weaknesses and strategy.
- Facilitate and promote timely communication and cooperation between stores, merchandising functions, and resources to accomplish sales, margin, and service objectives.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and direct teams.
- The ability to use Microsoft Office and inventory-control software
Education and Qualifications
- A minimum five(2) years of related retail experience in visual merchandising
- Ability to work early mornings, late nights and weekends
- Ability to obtain a RIAC security clearance from Transport Canada
- $12.00 per hour
- Eligible for benefits after 90 days
- Employee discount
- Free parking
Indeed - 12 months ago
The Hudson Group provides more than just an application service provider (ASP) solution. We are more service oriented. Comprehensive...