Position: Euro Café Over Night Cashier 10pm to 5:30am
Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the store.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cash wrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores.
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work overnight 10 pm to 5am
- Ability to obtain a restricted air side pass
- Reliable transportation
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Prior stockroom or warehouse experience preferred.
- Current Food Safe Certified
- $10.75 per hour
- Free Parking
Indeed - 13 months ago
The Hudson Group provides more than just an application service provider (ASP) solution. We are more service oriented. Comprehensive...