Position: Warehouse Associate
Reports to: Dufry free Warehouse Manager
To maintain an adequate stock level of all products carried in the stores. Provide excellent customer service as part of the store team. Help maximize sales by efficiently receiving product deliveries and restocking of the stores.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store and while in the store.
- Know and follow all Company Policies, Receiving Procedures and Receiving Room Standards.
- Understand all store Loss Prevention Procedures designed to minimize internal and external shrink.
- Work with other warehouse employees to receive all shipments in a timely manner.
- Sort and price all merchandise accurately and efficiently.
- Write and acknowledge orders.
- Deliver merchandise to stores.
- Prepare merchandise for return to vendor accurately and on time.
- Immediately inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Helps train new warehouse associates.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility to assist customers.
- Report shoplifting incidents or internal theft situations to store management.
- Perform light maintenance in stores and warehouses.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Ability to multi task when completing projects.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time. (up to 5 hours at a time)
- Physically healthy enough to lift, bend, stock product. Able to move up and down ladder or use step stool, and push/pull wheeled carts.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Prior stockroom or warehouse experience preferred.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older & fluent in English.
- Must have reliable transportation as public transportation is not available to the airport for all shift times
- Must be available for a wide range of shifts including early mornings, late evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Security Clearance.
- Salary $13 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Benefit Package
- Free Parking