A great entry-level job for retail associates. Co-workers are friendly and reliable, management is coordinated, organized and "hands-on". A typical day at work includes:
- attending a morning meeting where we discuss sales objectives, achievements, and in-store promotions and events.
- smiling and greeting customers and engaging in conversations with them, whilst fulfilling their needs.
- organizing and maintaining the sales floor, by ensuring items are ticketed properly and not on the floor.
- tidying and assisting customers using the fitting room, putting items on hold.
- using "Autolocate" system, to connect online orders for customers in our store.
- signing up customers for store credit cards and rewards points cards.
The most difficult thing is dealing with emotional dissonance; when you are dealing with a very aggressive, angry customer and trying to disconnect yourself from your personal emotions to assist them in the most positive and effective way.
The most enjoyable part is working with a great team, both my management and peers, with a flexible work schedule.
Great Discount and Fair Wages