Hudson's Bay Company Employee Review

View all Hudson's Bay Company reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC5 October 2012
I work Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 o'clock pm. I learned to manage my products and well negotiate my price with my suppliers in Asia.I work with all professional grade, promotion, advertising agency, psycologue and sociologist, sales,
professional women's fashion and was from New York and California, I learned a lot with them. The hard part of my job is to work with both sides of unknowns that we will receive as samples and quality of products and react quickly with the supplier that sometimes do not understand the request and must be repeated several times for what you want as a finished product, but there is at the end with patience and kindness comercial and communication focused.
The most fun of this job is to see that there is a good result and that everyone wants to work for the same purpose the project's success and commercial product sales of fashion and creativity always gives work attentive to detail and have a beautiful product that will sell well and quickly.
Pros
free lunch and good atmosphere and good salary
Cons
long hours and sometime travel trade fairs to see some idea

Other Hudson's Bay Company Employee Reviews

No life
Diesel Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 December 2017
Low salary, no life schedule... no felexiblity.... some bad management.... bad work environment having long dhifys 8:30 hours of working.... some free lunches occasionally
Cons
Pretty decent place to work
Loss Prevention Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 December 2017
The company was a pretty decent place to work. Although i worked there a while ago, i remember the work culture to be okay. There were lots of opportunities to work elsewhere in the company.
Pros
Very large retail company
Cons
Discount was not that great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudson's Bay Company. Our community is ready to answer.