Hudson's Bay Company Employee Review

View all Hudson's Bay Company reviews

fun place to work with multi tasking job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, Philippines26 June 2013
we have 10 hours shift including the 1 hour lunch break and 30 minutes cofee break. but we are obliged to extend our duty due to costumer, I learned from this job is how to communicate and handle different types of people,flexibility, patience,doing the facial, diamond peel. hair dye application services and casheiring especially multi tasking.
the management is good but theres a problem when it comes to the salary and overtimes,my co-workers are friendly, approachable, fun to be with.The hardest part of this job is my 2-3 hours travel back and forth from the working place, but im flexible enough to adjust with the time.I enjoyed most in this job is conversation with the costumer while selling and doing the services for them.it makes myself busy.
Pros
contractual
Cons
no overtime pay and benefits

Other Hudson's Bay Company Employee Reviews

Good Company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 November 2017
Good company to work for but needs more work life balance. Everyone is stretched out a bit thin..... probably because because of all the restructuring.
Fun job
Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC20 November 2017
It's fun job but from the payment wise is not sufficient and not enough hours for everyone other than that nice management staff and team members where I can not complain

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudson's Bay Company. Our community is ready to answer.